Do you guys think IF should be on Xbox one and 360 in the future

What do you think about it[poll public=true]

• Xbox 360
  • Xbox one
  • Neither
    [/poll]
1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

12 Likes

Yeah, definitely.

What about PS4?

4 Likes

Sure we can add that to the topic

1 Like

Fist the PC. Then we can talk about consoles.

2 Likes

Ok will talk PC

1 Like
  1. Most people (mainly kids) have PC’s not consoles. Most of them don’t even have Tablets. This would bring more ATTENTION and profit.
  2. If they add a PC version, they can have their own joysticks, with buttons, etc. This would bring profit from the MEGA gamers and YouTubers.
  3. It is easier to record on a computer. This would bring more YouTubers and YouTubers mean more new users (people watch YouTube, don’t they?).

Overall this would bring more new users and with that comes profit.

2 Likes

Excuse me @Ignas04 but kids now have more consoles than PC and also have a tablet.wanna know how i know this because i am a kid so i know exactly what all kids have.

3 Likes

It should not be on any console. PC and mobile only please.

2 Likes

I say none because if it’s going to be on those it should be on the the playstation and WiiU and maybe 3DS. But I think it would be more better for a PC/Mac version to come out before consoles.

1 Like

Its better we stay with whats there right now

1 Like

Everybody’s saying neither. You guys don’t know business. 😂

I want to hear a legit reason for why it shouldn’t be on consoles. “It has to come out for PC first” isn’t a good reason either. Of course it’s coming out for PC first.

1 Like

I agree,what about ps4?

4 Likes

LOOK. There are kids that are only allowed to use ONE device, because of strict parenting. I am a kid too but you can’t say that you know everything. My family has 8 tablets, 4 Smartphones (4 family members, I have a younger Brother), 4 computers, Netflix, Amazon Prime and other products that cost. You don’t understand that there are kids that only have 1 hour on the computer and Infinite Flight would cost but parents would let them.

You don’t know everything and neither do I, but I certainly know that there are kids that don’t Live in my conditions or yours.

Besides, consoles are worse than PC’s, because on PC’s you can do something besides playing games. Parents use them too.

1 Like

What about GameCube or Gameboy?

3 Likes

Here’s my opinion,
On PC there’s already tons of flight sims that are similar to IF. I’ve never found a good Flight Sim for a console. I think there would be less competition on a console. That way, they can still develop more advanced features that a mobile device might not be able to handle without competing with the big PC flight sims. Once IF got more advanced features on a console and could compete with a PC Sim, it would be released for PC. It would almost be like a beta program for the PC. The console would be used to test the PC versions and other things that can’t be tested on a mobile device without releasing it to compete with all the major PC flight sims.

That could be an aweful idea, but, it’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

So will I need to hold my XBox and tilt it to fly or what?

5 Likes

There are no other flight sims in that market so it would probably dominate.

4 Likes

Hey even i can’t afford to buy anything in the game so be careful about what you are saying

1 Like