Do you guys find it annoying when someone likes your old post?

Honestly it feels good, I posted this photo almost 7 monthas ago, and people are still linking it, wich shows me I did not just post a decent photo that a few people liked when it was new, but somthing that is still relivent and good more than half a year later…

1 Like

I like all of your perspectives on this! I thought their were gonna be more negative stigma for this topic but no!

1 Like

I think it’s kind of interesting because you think about what it took for them to find a post from 6 months ago.

I used to do a lot of freelance writing in the dfw area and get random retweets and favorites from ranger games or Tcu games I’ve covered in the past from 4 or 5 years ago

Well if they were to find it they could just be reading through

I still sometimes get likes from posts I made back in September before my suspension. Believe me. I’ve been trying hard to forget those old posts and I hate it when someone likes one of them. But hey, a like is a like.

It probably would be annyoing having the posts that you think are bad and don’t represent you still getting likes, but a like is a like

1 Like

@Natal_Gabriel Said “not at all, I love the IFC”

2 Likes

Nope, i find that its nice to helps somebody… and eventhough i dont have pro anymore, its nice that someone new could use my knowledge to improve their flying skill

1 Like

Did you find that annoying?

2 Likes

Well said! As someone who joined the IF Community 5 or 6 months ago, I feel like I’m playing catch up. Regardless of age, I enjoy reading the various posts.

2 Likes

I don.t find it disturbing at all. usually my reaction are like “what is this post… oh wait yea! i remember” and then i forgot about it in the next 5 minutes

1 Like

Not at all! It just shows people value my past and present self! (:

Nope, I even PMed a mod (MishaCamp, if you need to know), and he said it’s fine. But maybe you should just avoid liking too much (say, 10) of the same user’s 2 month-old posts in a day. That would annoy me (but I don’t know about others).

EDIT: Oops, realised that this post is 1 month old

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.