Do these pictures look ready for JetPhotos?

Hello everybody!
I would like some feedback on some pictures that I posted here back in March and was looking at them recently and thought they might do well on JetPhotos granted I haven’t been very successful in getting any of my spotting pictures on there but I feel like these are the ones that will be approved. But before I do that I thought I would come here first to get some feedback on them.
Picture 1
Aircraft type: Falcon 900
Picture 2
Aircraft type: Embraer Phenom 100 (Not too sure on that)
I accept any and all feedback you have!

8 Likes

Nice shots, JetPhotos may think they’re too small/low resolution though

4 Likes

Those look really good!! I’m not an expert on spotting pictures so I’m going to leave that to someone else’s opinion.

1 Like

They both are too low quality and have significant heat haze for JP

8 Likes

Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it! But is there any way to edit them to make them look better?

Sorry, you can’t really edit stuff to look good enough when it’s already soft (low quality/blurry) and has heat haze. Heat haze is the one true enemy of all spotters. It sucks, but you can’t do much with the photo to fix heat haze.

3 Likes

Those are some great photos! However, I don’t think they could make it to jetphotos, since they are soft (not sharp) and noisy…
Sorry

2 Likes

Anyway you could show us the original?

It all good! I tried and that the best thing I can do!

1 Like

Here are the original pictures

3 Likes

Not much you can do as there kinda far away and the more you crop the lesser the quality gets plus There’s haze in it

7 Likes

Great Photos! But the Phenom could be accepted but the blue Dassalt is over exposed and I doubt they would let it through. Im still yet to make it to JetPhotos aswell tough bunch of folks they have

1 Like

Low quality, overexposed, too tightly cropped, lots of noise. I would say no.

2 Likes

I agree with what was said already. It’s amazing looking photos… just not JetPhotos worthy.

OP requested closure