Do people know this is a game

Ok guys get it straight this is a game a great game but come on calm down just because you advanced atc at a mod does not mean your god I get it you higher then everyone but dontshwo off because it’s not nice I know a lot of people who left the game or stopped posting on the fourns because oeop were being very mean and being a show off. If I’m wrong then so be it but it’s just s game have fun with it thanks :)

3 Likes

I’m not sure i understand your post. You’re unhappy with advanced ATC?

Do you know this is a mobile simulator?

7 Likes

Lol I’m sorry but it’s under the catgory as game.

Ok well it’s all in how you treat it if it’s a game to you go to the free server and game it up. For the other half that want learn a basic knowledge of aviation it’s a simulator.

9 Likes

Nicely said.

1 Like

I think it is a learning base simulater for my understanding. But for some People it is a game thanks you for telling me

1 Like

I see everything I write here is wrong :( plz go look at my sorry letter

That’s not what I was implying at all. For people that use it as a sim we feel people that use it as a game ruin our fun. For people that use it as a game they feel like the people that use it as a sim ruin their fun it’s a double edged sword that’s why their are different servers for different things.

Well, out of 51 voters, 96% of users believe Infinite Flight is truly a flight simulator (duh)

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter what other people think it is. It matters what you make it. Infinite Flight can be a sim for some and a game for others. It all depends. Benny, in response to your post about advanced atc being mean I just have to say that as advanced atc I never try to brag and always want the best for others. You are doing great Benny but I suggest taking a little breather after all you have posted in the past hours. Please understand that no one here dislikes you. We all support you even thought it may seem like we don’t to you. Have a great day man and I hope you become an advanced atc soon. :)

3 Likes

Great words mason and ones you should truly listen to @Benny_Teitelbaum. We are all here to help one another.

2 Likes

Ahh here goes the Age old debate lol. I’d call it a Sim. It is in the Sim classification on the google play store but that doesn’t prove anything ;) As its been said. Its all how ya see it :p

Let me put it in perspective. Components of a game usually include levels, ways to progress and unlock things with experience or game money. Besides standing and XP requirements for different servers and using real money to purchase IAP, I don’t think Infinite Flight qualifies as a game.

Infinite Flight attempts to simulate air traffic control communication and flight physics to the best of its abilities. Oh, and did I forget to mention that the app is called “Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator”? There’s only so much that can be done with a mobile flight simulator anyway. If you had a computer with some decent hardware, Infinite Flight would probably be a lot more advanced.

You wouldn’t believe how quickly the developers could push out updates if they didn’t constantly have to work with hardware limits, device optimization, support for each and every device (there are a lot).

4 Likes

Maybe we should rename the servers accordingly

1. Game Server
  2. Learning Server
  3. Simulator Server

😀

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

It is obvious. Some people treat it like a game ( free flight where you are chased down by fighter pilots who are just having fun) and some people who take the simulator very seriously (flight enthusiasts). This application provides for both 😜

1 Like

Better for them to have fun in a relatively safe environment that something else… On Free Flight enjoy the mayhem or ignore being buzzed. On Advanced Server just report any infractions you witness. On ATC … The twilight zone 😀