Do Not Use "Filler"

This forum has a set 20 character minimum for posts. This is to make sure your posts are thought out and useful contributions. Many times when users use “Filler” a simple “Like” would have sufficed. Remember, this is not an instant messaging service, if you want to chat, do so via private message. Don’t worry if you have used “Filler” many times in the past, any posts created before today with “Filler” will not be flagged for that reason.

73 Likes

Wilco. Never used it, will never use it.

10 Likes

Can we use it in PM’s

Yes, that’s fine:)

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Period, space bar, period
Just kidding
Fillers are not something I use often as I usually have replies of about 2 sentences.

4 Likes

I’ll use fill and filter instead ;)

8 Likes

I’ll use (@Carson)

23 Likes

You’ll get flagged either way 🙃

2 Likes

i will use (done_) :) ;p

I did get flagged for using filler, buuuut… it was a yes/no question and giving a like does not really help out a lot if someone looks for an answer.

3 Likes

Complete answers, remember those? Or you can always add some commentary.

7 Likes

So I should bscly write yes, it is?
And what if the flagged post was created many hours before this topic?

1 Like

Example;

Q: “Does Infinite Flight work on iOS 9”
A (Incorrect): “Yes”
A (Correct): “Yes, Infinite Flight works on iOS 9”

That’s really boring though, the point is to expand and make the convo interesting.

A (above average): “Of course! It’s been running smoothly ever since Apple released iOS 9.1 beta 2. Same performance as previous OS versions, so it’s perfectly compatible”.

13 Likes

There’s a wink behind it for a reason

1 Like

Oh, I thought your right eye was painful and you were just using one eye for the day. Oh well.

23 Likes

But this is not the place for that humour

1 Like

But what if you reach the maximum number of likes for the day?

1 Like

Then you should look into reaching the next trust level.