Do Mods just spawn at airports for a while to spectate?

Yeah this is probably what they are doing

1 Like

I bet they do sometimes, but I’m almost sure that they’ll be flying too 🙂

I don’t think the mods will give away their secrets that easy 😜

2 Likes

Well yes, it’s a good deterrent. Keeps the kiddos in check lol. Even if they’re not doing server enforcement, so what if they sit at the gate for a long time? Maybe they’re doing something else or are simply AFK. Nothing to see here. Keep it moving.

What do you when you see a cop driving behind you on the road? Surely you won’t overspeed and run stop signs.

7 Likes

Oh no causal sever memories with two year old kids flying A380s AAAAAA.

The mods do that so peeps don’t be stupid and the atc misses it. And please read this: Point Of Order: When it's answered, it's answered..

I was once accused by ol’ Deer of being to close to the aircraft in front of me

lol

1 Like

I think they spawn in a gate and become AFK to trick people into thinking they are being watched. They probably don’t have enough time to watch people all day, as they got many things to do on the fourm.

That is just what i think. Please bear in mind that I could be wrong.

1 Like

Oh you’d be surprised sometimes @Miguel_Ortiz

I know I spawn just to observe people at airports. I’m sure they do the same to have an authority presence there.

I know that IFATC spawn to look at how the airport is configured before they open up.

We like to fly just like everyone else. Sometimes it takes time to get the flight plan and everything ready.

Still a grade 3…

27 Likes

Some times I’m lucky and I see some mods spawning now like Laura or jasonrosewell sometimes Misha most of the times they’re working on live coding or using it for an IF photo

1 Like

oh okay, i was just wondering @Chris_S

I’ve seen some mods such as @anon66442947 spectate and ghost rogue pilots. Btw thanks you for the help at LSZH a few FNFs ago.

1 Like

In any case in my opinion, the mods and the devs do like all the other pilots ie, they appear in the airport open by a ATC, they make their preparations for their flights, and if they are not busy, they take advantage to observe the airport and the behavior of the players it is normal.
For my part, that there are mods and devs or not, it will not stop me from playing because I have nothing to fear, those who are afraid of them, know that they do not respect the rules.

Come on, how long does it take to make the flight plan KJFK-EGLL? It’s only two waypoints.

16 Likes

Well see. The staff have a little game where they try to put as many waypoints… so far is 1078 waypoints for a 2 hour flight. current trophy holder is Chris_S

They definitely do this 😉

I remember a mod was coming to my CLT flyout event I was having and they wanted to arrive when I did and parked their Warthog right next me me in the international gates which was funny.

You could just copy and paste off FPLtoIF.com