Do I smell an underrated livery? (Part 5)

Welcome to part 5 of my series: Do I Smell an Underrated Livery?

Today’s airline is the national airline of Belarus that has, by what I have found, been banned from all airports in the European Union as well as Great Britain and Ukraine. I am talking about Belavia Belarusian Airlines. For sake of realism, let’s just say that this flight was flown before the ban :).

Info about the Flight

Server: Expert
Plane: Bombardier CRJ-200 “Belarus Belarusian Airlines” Livery
Route: National Airport Minsk (UMMS) 🇧🇾 - Warsaw Chopin Airport (EPWA) 🇵🇱
Time: 01:09

Belavia Belarusian Airlines Flight 1723 in a Bombardier CRJ-200 parked at National Airport Minsk in the country of Belarus, preparing for a flight to Warsaw’s Chopin Airport. For simplicity, Belavia Belarusian Airlines will be called BBA.

BBA Flight 173 taking off of runway 31R headed northeast carrying 43 passengers on board.

The CRJ-200 lifts off and the hour flight begins with a climb to FL340.

As the flight reaches cruising altitude, snacks and drinks are passed out, and the passengers start to relax for the smooth flight.

With a nasty crosswind from the west, BBA Flight 173 lines up on runway 33 at Warsaw Chopin Airport, Poland for final approach.

View from a passenger window as the plane slows down. Warsaw Chopin Airport can be seen coming into view as the plane gets closer to the taxiway.

Belavia Belarusian Airlines Flight 173 taxis to their parking spot, and after turning off the engine and lowering the stairs, passengers are allowed off the plane and they take a shuttle to the main terminal where they will recieve their baggage.

This short flight is a fun flight with a smooth cruise and sometimes a bumpy landing such as this one. The livery is absolutely stunning, reminding me of the retro LOT livery on their Boeing 767’s and Tupolevs. The font of “Belavia” and the logo on the tail go really well with the stripes down the fuselage of the plane, and it does seem like a plane out of the 80s or 90s. I recommend this to any pilot, but especially to those who like flights in eastern Europe.

Which one was your favorite?

0 voters

If you want to know more about the airline:

20 Likes

Wonderful photos! I personally prefer the new Belavia livery on their 737’s but that’s not implemented into the game sadly…

1 Like

Hopefully more of these small Eastern European liveries are added into the game. Glad you enjoyed the photos!

1 Like

you smelled the wrong livery

Understandable if you don’t prefer this livery or choice, but this is my personal choice and I stand by it.

okay‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

You have definitely smelled a right livery! Didn’t know we even had this. Really loving the cheatline livery.

2 Likes

That is probably my favorite part of this livery. Very similar to the old liveries of other airlines with that line such as the old American 767s and Lufthansa’s 747

1 Like

Didn’t know this thing existed before today but it’s a cool livery for sure 👌

1 Like

That livery is beautiful 😍

1 Like

Did you know if you fly early morning or night the cabin lights turn blue

1 Like

1 Like

I did not know that!!! I will definitely check it out!

Credits to delta at BOS

I just found that Easter egg when I left white planes for KSRQ I. The elite airways CRJ-900
At 7:30 am