Do I have to receive feedback?

If I decide to create a ATC tracking thread can I decide not to receive feedback because I know I’m bad at controlling and I just want to have fun!

Also I don’t know if this is in the right category

Thank you in advance
N492ED

You’re supposed to be bad, don’t worry. No one is here to judge, it would defeat the purpose if you didn’t accept feedback!

14 Likes

Thank you for the reply I will definitely remember this!

Maybe get more practice on the training server before making a official tracking thread

1 Like

Thank you! As soon as I get a subscription again I will practice at LAX on training server!

Do you guys recommend doing ground and tower or just one?

Don’t practice at KLAX. Open at airports that have parallel runways. Watch the ATC tutorials. Take criticism.

You need to master both at once.

Oh okay I usually do like 1.30hrs on training server, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

If u want to to a good airport to practice on then u shld do a tracking thread
Take the criticism there doing it to help u

Misha says in the About the ATC Category Thread:

ATC Tracking Threads

We allow for tracking threads for your ATC training to be published. Please refrain from doing these unless you are in the process of joining the official IFATC team to control the expert server.

1 Like

I think you need the feedback so you can improve and actually become an IFATC. If you say your bad, you won’t improve without feedback and then you will fail your test

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.