Do I even need to say it at this point?

Yes, I did it again. For the fourth time in five days, I went spotting. It would’ve been 5 times over 5 days, if Southwest hadn’t swapped out New Mexico One in MDW before MDW-CLT yesterday. I think I might be borderline abusing the privilege of being only 16 miles from CLT, but I got some pretty amazing shots this evening so it’s justified.

Lufthansa’s CleanTechFlyer A350-900 came back to CLT for the second time in 3 days, so I finished the job I started on Sunday, with watching her depart.

I don’t think a caption is even necessary.

This was my first time seeing a Boeing C-17A Globemaster III depart Charlotte. I’d seen one arrive, but not depart. This one had the callsign EPIC41, and belongs to the 145th Airlift Wing of the North Carolina Air National Guard, and the 156th Airlift Squadron.

32 Likes

Killer shot here. Stunning aircraft :)

2 Likes

This was me when I had an internship at Brussels. Just went spotting after every shift xD.

Nice shots!

Very nice photos. What’s your gear?

Nikon D5000, 50-200mm lens.

1 Like

Really Nice shots! I only live 2 mins from JFK but there’s not many good spotting places to get good shots, as there is a ton of trees and highways bordering the airport. And stuff like the twa rooftop is too expensive to do that often. Your really lucky!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.