DJet & DProp Virtual Airlines

Hope not, that was dirty last time.

3 Likes

Such imagination…

2 Likes

Do you always have to comment on everything? Just because me and Zach won’t accept your interest form doesn’t give you a right to be stupid.

3 Likes

I’m not even trying to seek attention. I’ve better things to do as it’s a special day for me today so would you please be kind and make my day brighter by just continuing to reply normally? If you don’t appreciate my presence, deal with it — go on, cancel my application. Once again, I’m not insisting that you approve my application. I just find you friendly in the first place but now you’re starting to ruin that impression I have of you.

2 Likes

I approve, @Captain_DJ you’re a nice guy

3 Likes

My airline flybe virtual is part of the skylines group as well

Not yet. I’m dealing with it.

As per request by our fans, DJet has decided to display it’s retired special aircraft at KBFI at the museum of flight. Our first 767 “Princess of the Heavens” was not scrapped, but returned. It’s been given a final goodbye before it was put on display. Thanks Princess for the lovely memories!

2 Likes

You could perhaps do up a museum at Dunsfold too? 😂 Park the aircraft like how they’re parked in TopGear hahaha

1 Like

Nope, we don’t need those 3 peanuts riding around in their sports cars, trying to crash into our aircraft. They’re getting a formal goodbye, where they will be looked upon and remembered…

1 Like

I don’t think they ever attempted to crash a car into a plane… I mean when you do look at their videos, you see some planes parked in the background…

1 Like

If you are a member, please PM me the aircraft you are using so I can put it in the spreadsheet

//Fleet manager

1 Like

If we are a part of The Skyliner VA group, should we PM you?

I would like you too, yes!

2 Likes

So will there be a DJet with out DJ?

Why isn’t he now @Mr_Jetstar?

1 Like

Look at his profile. He says “Closed and gone forever”

1 Like

He is still on Instagram.

Inactive