Divyansh_Tandon's ATC Tracking Thread - [closed] @ EDDT

Yes @Varunsehdev im still open!

Coming in 5

1 Like

Ah, yes I think that’s exactly what happened - I was listening rather than reading and just got the upwind. I would suggest you do it the other way round - extend upwind first, then get the other plane sorted, and then do the pattern entry once the conflict is completely eliminated.

1 Like

Thanks once again @Ricky_Bay for joining me, its a pleasure to serve you guys, i still have to decrease my response time on which im working and these feedbacks help me lot in that process so thank you for that, and thanks once again for joining.

1 Like

Sure @powdarrmonkey ill keep that in mind these simple things need to be perfect if i want to provide flawless service so thanks for the feedback buddy.

Waiting @Varunsehdev

1 Like

Thank you for waiting .

only one point you didn’t gave me go arround when I annouce miss approach. Every thing was nice .

GREAT WORK DONE.

Thanks

Varun

1 Like

STATUS.

Closed @EDDT

Yeah @Varunsehdev i later realised it that i should have given you a go around, apologies for that, thanks a lot for joining though!!

1 Like

No problem uou are learning very fast thats the point

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.