Divyansh_Tandon's ATC Tracking Thread - [closed] @ EDDT

Hey @Vignesh_S thanks for joining i didn’t issued rwy change because a c172 was in that pattern and you were in b737 so it is always better to keep jet and props on separate pattern if possible thats the reason I didn’t issued rwy change hope this clarifies things, also yeah sorry for the late exit command i should have done that a bit early

Ok… but that is still allowed and possible :)

In ur practical test, if you do that… it will be a negative mark

1 Like

Possible but not feasible, anyway thanks for joining and the feed back @Vignesh_S

1 Like

STATUS

Closed. @EDDT

STATUS

Open @EDDT

1 Like

I will stop by! G-TULO will be my callsign

1 Like

Sure @tunamkol

1 Like

Hey mate! Nice session overall, just a few feedback:

Transition Altitude was only 1000AGL, normally it would be 2500AGL, but as I was the only plane in the field then that’s no issue.

On my first runway change You don’t give me a “make right traffic” command. Make sure you do that with the Cleared For the Option Command.

“Please Check Assigned Runway” Command was a bit late. I had already touched down. This pushed the “Exit Runway” Command later too.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback mate appreciate it yup the transition should be 2500AAL i know that but since only you were there so i thought it would be better to give you a lower altitude also first i thought youd go to rwy 26L and only when you touched down i noticed that so sorry about that from my side. Thanks for joining anyway and again thanks for the feedback. @tunamkol

1 Like

STATUS.

Closed @EDDT

STATUS.

Open @ EDDT.

Departing Rwy: 26R and 26L
Landing Rwy: 26R and 26L

I’ll stop by for a few patterns

1 Like

You still there ?

1 Like

Hello. I was Lufthansa 888 that crashed on final landing 26R :(

Overall it was great job. Everything was done in calm and composed manner. Well done :)

1 Like

Hey few points

1. I asked for the taxi and you were quite late to respond with hold position.After that you forgot me .to approve taxi.
  2. You made B91KL go around that was good but you sent me cancel take off clearance which was of no use as I was on the roll already.
  3. My extend upwind was right but no need to give I will tell crosswind straight away give sequence in this case.
  4. I took off from same runway and touch down on same so don’t use Make left traffic .only in the case of Runway change request or plane approaching you from other airport for touch and go.

sorry joining again in few minutes

Regards

1 Like

• no need to resequence me behind Bombardier… u had already sequenced and clearanced behind him
  • when I changed to 26R, u seemed a bit confused… make sure you say ‘extend upwind’ when two people are taking off on parallel runways at the same time
  • I had to request 26R multiple times, and then u finally gave pattern entry and sequence (this should be given much earlier (it should be given when we ask for rwy change on upwind or any other leg)

good luck!

Thank you @Anthony_Morgan for the feedback and thanks for coming

1 Like

Hey!

So I was N91K, and I thought you did an awesome job! You were very aware of what was going on around you, especially given there was a good amount of aircraft. I made a few notes below:

1. Perfect handling of the transition/inbound. The transition altitude was perfect and you correctly gave a pattern entry followed by a clearance for the inbound.

2. You showed great awareness with the two go-arounds, both of which was perfectly just. I know during the first one with the jet you tried to cancel takeoff clearance but he was already at 100+ kt so an extend upwind while I made left traffic would’ve been fine.

3. You handled the runways changes perfectly, giving a pattern entry followed by a sequence followed by a clearance. Just make sure that when you give a clearance you tell the aircraft whether to make left or right traffic after the option. You didn’t do that for my first runway change but you corrected it for the second one so nice job.

4. Sequencing seemed perfect, and you made sure to clear all aircraft with plenty of time to spare so good job.

Overall, everything seemed to go really really well. Thanks for the service! Feel free to tag me when you open in the future.

1 Like

I’ll stop by for some pattern work

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Ricky_Bay for the feed back each and every input by everyone helps a lot, im still practicing so sorry for the little inconvenience, and once again thanks for joining, ill surely tag you in future!

1 Like