Divyansh_Tandon's ATC Tracking Thread - [closed] @ EDDT

Welcome to @Divyansh_Tandon 's ATC thread.

For departing traffic: unless you are flying pattern please file flight plan prior to contacting atc.

STATUS

Closed

AIRPORT 

EDDT

SERVER

Training 

I have applied for IFATC, so any feedbacks would immensly help, do drop by if anyone’s free, thanks in advance.
Thats it.

4 Likes

Hey spawning for few patterns.

1 Like

Cool come by thanks

2 Likes

after 15 mints beo sorry

1 Like

Sure no problem I’ll be open for 30 mins

2 Likes

You have to give me a sequence as well number 2 traffic to follow is on left down wind . After this Clearance.

Give the sequence is any and the the clearance for the option as soon as possible.

Don’t give speed related instruction during patterns.

Thanks

Varun

Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback I’ll keep these points in mind!

1 Like

Hey @Divyansh_Tandon! In order for pattern work to be allowed, the visibility must be 3SM or greater. Currently, VABB’s visibility is 1SM. I’d recommend an airport with better visibility if you want to practice with patterns. :)

1 Like

Yeah @PlaneGeek i noticed it after opening and now 2 planes are in pattern so will take care next time sorry😅

2 Likes

Is it ok if i continue @PlaneGeek?

1 Like

Although you should not but it’s training server so…
But still take @PlaneGeek 's opinion

1 Like

Sure i will from next time @Aryan_Sharma

2 Likes

No problem take your time Divyansh.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I’m commenting as much as I can in order to gain trust level 3
And I know that you’re not going to flag my comments :troll:

No I’ll not @Aryan_Sharma lol😂🤣

1 Like

STATUS

Closed!

Thanks everyone who joined!

2 Likes

• You cleared me as number 2 before sequencing me, you sequenced me after you cleared, so best to sequence then clear.

• Aircraft that landed prior to me, should have gotten a “expedite, traffic on final” command, as I was very close to landing.

You have the basics down, just need to refund and practice. :)

(Might I suggest trying to control at an airport with parallel runways, controlling those will give you good practice with runway changes. :)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Astreal for the feedback ill keep these in mind, thanks for joining. Just a clarification i didn’t asked the aircraft to expedite as i felt the separation was enough.

1 Like

STATUS

Open @EDDT

1 Like

Hi I was VIGNESH

• not sure why you didnt let me change to 08L ( i was gonna test ur pattern entry/sequence skills), more than 1 aircraft is allowed to do patterns u know
  • late runway exit, give between 60-70kts