Display Preferences Settings

For some the size of text and icons is either too big or small, and I would love if there was settings that would allow the user to pick which size text and icon size suits their personal preference and needs.

Text Size Accessibility
This setting would effect the size of the text displayed in the main menus, controlling, flying and replay. The size choices could range from Smaller, Small, Normal, Large and Larger.

Airplane Size Accessibility
This setting would effect how big or small you’d like the plane icons to be displayed on the mini map and normal map while in replay, controlling, or flying. The choices could range from Smaller, Small, Normal, Large, Larger.

Miscellaneous Icon Size Accessibility
This setting would effect how big or small you’d like the miscellaneous icons (Fixes, VORs, NDBs, Airport, ect.) to be displayed on the mini map and normal map while in gate selection, replay, controlling, or flying. The choices could range from Smaller, Small, Normal, Large, Larger.

This would serve a very practical purpose for me as with update changes comes changes to the UI, and I would like more control over the UI to fit my needs.

Very exllecent idea Trio.

2 Likes

I hope this gets done, the text is WAAYY too small on my iPad mini atm. I can’t believe more people haven’t voted for it cos I’ve seen loads of posts whilst I was looking to see if it had been raised as an issue. The map view particularly is poor - even if you zoom in the text stays small…

1 Like

Thanks for the support @Dazzyt66 and @Gabe_Z. :)

1 Like