Discovery flight at Smyrna, TN

Recently, for Christmas I got the best gift I could get and it was a 1hr discovery flight! If you don’t know what that is, it’s basically a flight where you go up with an instructor and fly the plane where he/she directs you to go. I got into aviation last month because of a video that fascinated me and ever since I learn so much.

1 Like

hey cool i got one too! my aunt knows a guy who cropdust their fields and we got to go up in a piper! here is some pics

Hi, don’t you think there fun!? I got up in a C172 Skyhawk

1 Like

yes so fun!

I have more pics if you’d want to see them.

1 Like

sure! i have some more too

i won’t be around bc i’m in the car and my phone needs to charge and i do need to take a break from my phone

Hello,

This post would be more appropriate for the Real World Aviation category as the General category is for topics relating directly to Infinite Flight.

Unfortunately you are required to be TL2 - Member to post in Real World Aviation. You are currently TL1 - Basic User. Keep being active and contributing to the forum in a positive manner and you’ll reach TL2 in no-time.

Please check out the General category rules linked below for more information:

I’ve also linked below a topic regarding Trust Levels on the IFC for your convenience:

Have a great day!

1 Like