Discord Group Flight

As the title says… So come on to Discord featuring Friday Night Karaoke.

2 Likes

Hear Ben_ny sing with Carson…

Just some pics from the flight we just had from TAPA-TNCM on advanced :) (with the legendary Nick and Aqua spectating) @Swang007 @Carson @Henrik @DiamondFlight1011 @Boeing707 @Benny87654321

6 Likes

Madame Carson please do not sing with Ben_ny you do not deserve to be humility by such a person like Ben_ny pretend to be sick or horse sound

Look like it was fun I can not wait to join all you persons when I buy my micro phone

2 Likes

I didn’t see Carson at first due to him being squished by the 737 and the Cessna.

1 Like

yah. i know

Yeah o told him that. Carson being stubborn as usual

How comes nickchan didn’t do anything wrong oh this event?

well he was like cooperating and actually wanted to fly more but he left to fimd out more come onto discord

2 Likes

Please don’t be mean to him, he’s a nice guy:)

1 Like

All of us here are nice guys.

1 Like

Was that the real Nickchan or someone doing it as a joke? And what’s this discord thing?

1 Like

http://community.infiniteflight.com/t/infinite-flight-community-discord-group/21848

1 Like

The Real Nick Chan.

All about the Discord thing - Unofficial Infinite Flight Community Discord Group

3 Likes

Oh I thought his username was ‘Nicolas Chan’ on live. I’ll check out that discord thing, is it worth it?

Yes. It is worth it !
I actually really enjoy using Discord when it gets busy.

1 Like

I can not wait as well the first moment I have to buy the sound capturing device

1 Like

Is dat the Real Nick Chan? Lol, he actually cooperated. And little @Carson tucks in between him and Swang.

2 Likes

that moment when u relaize nick chan is the same grade as you :)
\