Disconnection

Always thank you guys for your hard work. I am not completing my flight even once in 2023!!! Is this a server issue? what’s the matter??? Disruptions while driving happen every day. Why? I hope for a quick solution to the problem!!!

2 Likes

Hi, could you please give some more information on what is happening (eg: how often does this happen?, when as in during landing or takeoff, where, is it a busy airport and what graphics settings have are set). Also this should be in the #support category since this is a technical issue.

1 Like

Not a whole flight but so do I :(

1 Like

I do long haul flights often! No, I’m using two iPad 3rd generation pro 12.9 every day! Account 1 is using two accounts, IFK-jeong_wook-1 and IFK-jeong_wook2. The graphics are set to 60, and the screen always turns off when flying long distances.

Ok, I would recommend setting the FPS to 30, putting everything on either medium or low graphics, closing all other apps before flying and restarting infinite flight as well as your device.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.