Disconnecting mid-flight and User verification error

I was doing a fight from Dubai to London Heathrow when mid flight around Athens area, I dissconnected and I cannot reconnect and it’s messing up my flight.

image image

1 Like

Hello! Are you making sure you have good Wi-Fi throughout your whole flight? A good Wi-Fi connection is needed to Fly on Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve set my phone near my router.

1 Like

Did you exit out of the app at any time during your flight and then go back in? That would cause you to be disconnected from the Live Server.

1 Like

Yeah, I had to check a text message from someone, and I’m pretty sure after that I disconnected.

1 Like

That would be your answer right there. If you disconnect while in-flight, it will cause you to be disconnected from the Live Servers. Your solution would be to not exit the app while in-flight. :)

1 Like

Is there any way to reconnect?

1 Like

You can try turning off wifi and turn it back on and see if it will connect again.

1 Like

Well, it’s too late, my infinite flight crashed :(

1 Like

If you exit and app, the server loses connection. But once you get back in, it should come back online. Make sure your WiFi connection is strong. It will take a while to reconnect but it should.

1 Like