Disconnected

This is the first time this has happened to me, what did I do wrong? Why did the controller disconnect me? I don’t understand. He told me turn left heading 120 and maintain 10,000, I did what he told me and then I disconnected

Feel free to send the controller a message :)

2 Likes

It also says “unable to communicate”. Most likely because of the wifi connection on either end might’ve been disrupted.

2 Likes

Nothing to worry about and it will not affect your grade, but if you need more information about your situation PM the controller.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks guys! I’ll contact the controller.

1 Like

Someone could tag him here because his name doesn’t appear in the user search.

@ Cooper is who you’re looking for (not going to ping him so just delete the space)

1 Like

@Cooper there you go

2 Likes

I already wrote to him hours ago and he doesn’t respond to me and I think he already saw the message because he has 3 views

Your patience would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

That’s exactly the reason why an ATC may disconnect you. If we see you disappearing and returning back not being able to keep a fast response, you’ll be disconnected.

1 Like

Why make a topic when you had already messaged me? I disconnected you because your connection was spotty and you disappeared and re-appeared out of nowhere.

2 Likes

Ah, looks like my guess was right only because I’ve had this happen to me once before.

That’s weird, on my device everything was fine, but it’s okay. Thanks buddy!

2 Likes

Are you single device? (Aka only use your one device for flying, discord, etc.)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.