Disconnected from server

Hi,

I don’t exactly remember what was said but my flight just got paused and I got a message saying something like: “Infinite Flight has been going on for to long in the background, make sure you’re active” and it disconnected me from the live server. I was only 50 mins in. Any way I can get back to the live server?

1 Like

Hey, from my understanding of this issue you might have not been connected to the servers long enough for the attempts to reconnect gave up. This is generally a connection issue on your end.

The only way you can get back onto the server is to begin a new session.

2 Likes

Unfortunately once that happens, you can’t go back in unless you restart your flight

2 Likes

Hello Luca, I have had this problem before. My “low battery” warning came on screen for about 20 minutes. Unfortunately that caused my session to disconnect itself from the live server. From the emails, and forum posts i’m most certain theres no way to get back on the live server once this happens. Or once IF “runs in the background for too long”. But it’s always a good idea to talk to a MOD first before believing stuff on the forum! support@infiniteflight.com - there email :)

2 Likes

Thanks all! I guess I’ll just finish the flight disconnected. I actually never put on low battery mode and this is the first time I did, and this happened

2 Likes

No problem. Feel free to mark any of those as a solution so others can refer to it. Stay safe!

2 Likes

Hm, that’s never happened to me. It would be a good idea to talk to a support mod. for maybe a fix to this issue on your end? Or it might be infinite flights bug or something needs fixing. Sorry about that inconvenience tho it really sucks.

1 Like

I’ll let them know! Thanks g, could be my device too tho

1 Like

Yeah, anything’s possible! But just to maybe relive the issue from happening again sort thing.

1 Like