Dirty Floor in the Cessna 172 - Needs Cleaning

Not sure what category I should plop this in…

Okay, a slightly unusual request, but I noticed that the flooring of the Cessna 172 (cockpit view) is really filthy. It would be nice to have it cleaned up a bit.

66 Likes

You’re right, this a very unsusual request😂

77 Likes

This might just be the weirdest post I HAVE EVER seen.

71 Likes

This is what happens when you get bored mid flight.

Still, it needs to be cleaned

50 Likes

They have to seriously rework that cockpit.

8 Likes

MaxSez… @Freddiefrogs… Just had to wayin Fred… This is a genuine Oscar winning Peanut Post! Appears you’ve never been in a 172 Rental! LOL

84 Likes

It does need to be reworked though,

I think max has the right idea here it’s a trainer they are suppose to be dirty

5 Likes

All that matters for me is if the aircraft performes well. The C172 I rent is not clean but runs very well :)

4 Likes

Mine is clean, and runs well (insert lenny face)

3 Likes

I do agree with this!!! :)

1 Like

I have been waiting for the right time to ask. I think the skyhawk is due and over due for an upgrade. More paint options for the outside. And a glass cockpit for the inside. I have flown the Cessna a lot and think it is a great airplane to start out with when you are first learning the sim. Then later, as you advance to larger more powerful airplanes it is nice to take up the Cessna once and a while for a nice break. Low and slow is a nice option. Maybe beef up the engine to a turbo charged one for some long distance, high altitude flying, around flight level 20!
3/4/16 rich

5 Likes

Here it is:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, I never noticed this and I am showing full support for this.

6 Likes

Skyhawk???

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

It’s such a shame this didn’t come with the Dash update. How hard is it to hoover the floor of a plane?

5 Likes

The best request I’veen so far !)
But this adds realism, so it should be just a little cleaner; It cant be absolutely clean. So, i basically support 😉

Though there are more important future features))

5 Likes

The second I saw your comment I started to laugh hysterically! That is one of the most ridiculous requests yet! No offense.

3 Likes

You might not want to say that. I said the same thing (except it was about adding animals) and I got in trouble by @Carson. (I even included no offense!) :)

3 Likes

Maybe with the 777 rework?

1 Like