DigitalWeb | Get your VA website for free

DW-thread-main

DigitalCrew Website | DigitalWeb Website | Our Templates

DW-Aboutus

DigitalWeb is a DigitalCrew company reserved exclusively for its customers. We create free websites for VAs who have DigitalCrew as their crew center. We currently have 2 unique templates that you can customize to your taste with the help of our developers.

DW-How

1. Fill in the form on our website.
  2. You will be contacted by one of our staff members on the IFC.
  3. As soon as you join our server, a member of our staff will create a private channel for VA as soon as possible.

DW-Templates

Our templates meet all the criteria imposed by the IFVARB.

Our Templates:

Soft
Onepage

Multi
Multipage

DW-staff

IFC Profile Position
@Teized DigitalWeb Leader
@Baba DigitalWeb Co-Leader
@Stan7 DigitalCrew Admin

DW
Copyrights ©2023 DigitalWeb.

9 Likes

Oh, a new product! Can’t wait to start!

2 Likes

This is awesome!

3 Likes

Came out of nowhere, sounds like a very exciting project tho. Congrats on the release of another great Digitalxxx product.

3 Likes

Nice work!!! Would use this, but I’ve already finished work on my website.

3 Likes

I’m really proud of you guys @Teized @Baba, DigitalWeb is awesome, DigitalCrew even more now!

3 Likes

Thank you for making this awesome website!!

2 Likes

Will definitely check out for my VA!

3 Likes

Does this mean that, if the template is used as designed, the website would require no/very little modification during the feedback process for IFVARB application?

1 Like

Great one guys!

2 Likes

It will certainly make the approval process quicker, with fewer changes, yes.

1 Like

We had some problems with our request form a few days ago and now the issue is fixed, so you can fill in the form again and send it! Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Dear DigitalWeb,

I wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you for the exceptional service we’ve received. It’s been a pleasure to be your first customer, and TAP Virtual couldn’t be happier with everything DigitalWeb has created and done for us ( https://tapairvirtual.com/ ). Your amazing staff, from start to finish, has been a true asset to our project.

In particular, I’d like to express our deepest gratitude to Alexandre, the CEO of DigitalWeb. His extraordinary effort, genuine warmth, and unwavering professionalism have left a lasting impression on us.

We look forward to continued collaboration and the growth of our partnership. We wholeheartedly recommend DigitalWeb to anyone looking to start a VA, as they make everything super easy for everyone.

Thank you once again for everything.

Warm regards,

Carlos Sousa
Chief Executive Officer
TAP Virtual

4 Likes

Thank you Carlos for your kind message! We are more than happy to have been able to help you with the creation of your VA website and we thank you for your trust in DigitalWeb!

1 Like

Dweb-news

Open Applications

We are currently looking for developers to help us develop VAs websites. If you are interested in this position please be sure to meet these requirements before applying:

• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS to be able to modify ready-made templates.
  • Have a website project to show (optional, but highly appreciated).
  • Good knowledge of English.
  • 15 years old or more.

To apply, please send a PM on the IFC to @Teized.

Waiting Line

Over the last few days, we’ve received a large number of requests, which has increased the waiting line to over a month for VAs who want a website at the moment. We are doing our best to reduce this queue day by day.

Alexandre
DigitalWeb CEO

DW
Copyrights ©2023 DigitalWeb.

4 Likes

Waiting Line Update

Website requests are suspended for at least a month due to the large volume of requests received in recent days. Expect a reopening at the end of February.

Thank you all for your interest in DigitalWeb!

4 Likes