DigitalCrew | Easily Manage your Crew Center

Hello, thanks for the report. Should be fixed now!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it i just need to land cause im already flying, I’ll get back to you

No worries. Have a safe flight!

@Airbus_Andi told me it works now!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

dc-tip

Website | Login | Register

Do you know that you can use DigitalCrew as a PWA?

What’s a PWA?
A progressive web app (PWA) is a website that looks and behaves as if it is a mobile app. PWAs are built to take advantage of native mobile device features, without requiring the end user to visit an app store.

How does it work?
Here’s a 3-step tutorial for Apple devices only. For Android devices, I suggest you watch this video.

Note: When adding the PWA, please make sure you’re on the “Home” page.

DigitalCrew-white
© 2023 DigitalCrew. All rights reserved.

7 Likes

ifc-dc-DigitalDesign

About DigitalDesign
DigitalDesign is a service offered by DigitalCrew to its customers. Thanks to DigitalDesign, VA staff members using DigitalCrew benefit from graphic support for their threads, logos, banners and much more.

Requirements for access to our services:
-The VA must use DigitalCrew and have at least 3 pilots in the CrewCenter.
-Be staff in the VA and appear on the staff list on the IFVARB website.
-The VA must be Approved, Awaiting Review or Being Reviewed on the IFVARB website.

Interested in joining our team?
We’re always looking for new designers with good experience in this field. If you’re interested, please contact @Teized on IFC or Discord (same username).

Please note that you have to join our Discord server to request your design.

DigitalDesign

DigitalCrew-white

3 Likes

Might use this for designing a few logos! I’m CEO of the pending VistaJet VA

1 Like

We’d be glad to help!

2 Likes

Thanks! Also, when can new updates be expected? Like, is there a timeline, or just whenever it is finished?

1 Like

We’ve been working at the rhythm of a few small upadates per month (the addition of a single feature per update) since school started again. So for a bigger update, you might have to wait several months. But we’re always open to your ideas!

2 Likes

Hello @TheBest, as Alexandre said, we are releasing one update each week/two weeks with only one or two features. The next update should be released this week. There is no any timeline but we plan to do the features based on their order on the ideas channel on our discord server. Hope that helps!

3 Likes

DC-Updates-summary

With the start of the new school year, we’ve reduced the number of features per update, but we’re still trying to make regular updates. We’ve added a few features requested by our customers on our Discord server in two small updates. You can read more about these new features below.

DC-v1.1Sum
(09/02/2023)

New Features

• Live Map
  • Routes of the week
  • User verification system
  • Adjustable inactivity limit
  • One month leaderboard period

Fixes

• Behaviour of certain tables
  • User join
  • Rank system issue
  • Import Data
  • LoA Webhook

v1.2
(09/20/2023)

New Features

• Transfer hours

Fixes

• Bug fixes and performance improvements

v1.3
(09/27/2023)

New Features

• Rankup webhook
  • File pirep button on the routes page

Dc-thread-update

6 Likes

Dear DigitalCrew,

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for the outstanding service that we have received from your organization. It has been a genuine pleasure to be a part of your esteemed customer base and to have the privilege of being beta-testers for the exceptional CrewCenter for IF VAs.

Your remarkable staff, from the beginning to the end, has been an invaluable resource in simplifying the process of creating an Virtual Airline.I would like to express our gratitude, in particular, to Stan, the CEO of DigitalCrew. His extraordinary dedication and efforts in shaping this platform into what it is today have been crucial in supporting TAP Virtual every step of the way.

We eagerly anticipate the continuation of our partnership and the future growth of our collaboration. We immensely recommend DigitalCrew to anyone looking to establish a Virtual Airline and seeking a state-of-the-art CrewCenter solution.

Once again, thank you for everything.

Warm regards,

Carlos Sousa
Chief Executive Officer
TAP Virtual

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Carlos!
You really helped us becoming a better product, and we are really honored that TAP Virtual chose us as their Crew Center.

Regards,
Stan

3 Likes

DC-Bug Hunters

We’re currently looking for a few Bug Hunters, to make DigitalCrew even more stable and fix as many bugs as possible.

What will your task be?
It’s quite simple: you’ll have to browse every page looking for a bug, and as soon as you find one, let us know.

How to apply?
Join our Discord server and simply create a ticket in ⁠#support and explain why you’d like to help us.

The most active bug hunters will have the opportunity to join the Beta Testers Team!

4 Likes

We are happy to release you our new DigitalCrew update today, v1.4.
We listened to your features request and added them in the Crew Center.
These include:

• PIREP Status (Beta)
  • Better paginator support
  • 30 days statistics period
  • Light/Dark operator logo
  • Forced uppercase letters in routes, pireps and events
  • PIREP pilot & admin comments
  • Ability to delete PIREP

We also fixed some issues we had to give you a better experience.

Little reminder:

You can still donate to us using our BuyMeACofee, it really helps us to run DigitalCrew smoothly and add new features: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/digital.crew

Kind regards,
Stan & DigitalCrew Staff Team

© 2023 DigitalCrew. All rights reserved

5 Likes

Wonderful CrewCenter! I am delighted with this project. From me and my Saudia Virtual Airline, we are proud and happy to have chosen to use DigitalCrew to streamline all our airline operations. This is definitely a great achievement and contribution to the Infinite Flight community, as it is an incredible platform. It offers a wide range of customization options and cutting-edge technology, and I haven’t noticed any errors during my testing of this wonderful CrewCenter. It’s worth noting that another aspect that fascinated me about DigitalCrew is the incredibly fast and efficient support! That was my favorite part; I was very impressed with the DigitalCrew team.

Thank you very much for this incredible contribution to the community! I hope this amazing project continues to enjoy much success and prosperity.

Nezuko
Saudia Virtual Chief Executive Officer

4 Likes

Good evening,

The New Zealand Virtual team would like to extend our deepest gratitude and appreciation for the use of your system. We cannot explain how happy we are with the easy set up and the great support from the team. We eagerly anticipate what the future holds and commend your outstanding work. Keep up the excellent work!

Best regards,

Panda NZVA CEO

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

We’re really glad you like DigitalCrew. Our goal is of course to build what the community wants, and you can consider DigitalCrew as your app too.

Thanks again, we really appreciate it.

Regards,
Stan & the DigitalCrew team

3 Likes

DIGITALCREW-HNY

Happy New Year to you all!

We wish you all the best and hope you’ll be even better in 2024!

New Staff Members

Today we’re announcing a new role: DigitalCrew Support Manager. Support Managers will have access to support tickets and will be able to help you whenever you have a problem. Please welcome @Carlos_Sousa and @AceCorba. They have both contributed enormously to the development of DigitalCrew and we thank them!

Roadmap

2024 is upon us and DigitalCrew will be evolving, so here’s a roadmap of what’s to come:

• Paginator fix
  • Edit routes, ROTW and Events
  • New features and more 👀

© 2024 DigitalCrew. All rights reserved.

8 Likes