DigitalCrew | Creating a VA has never been so easy

dc-newthread1

DigitalCrew Group | Official Thread

DigitalCrew | DigitalWeb | DigitalDesign

dcg-about

DigitalCrew was founded in August 2023, joined by DigitalDesign in September and DigitalWeb in October. Our aim is to help people who want to create their own VA or those who already have one. All our services are completely free for the moment.

dc-about

DigitalCrew, a new platform that will revolutionize your experience of virtual airlines. It’s an application that lets you create your own Virtual Airline in just a few clicks, and customize it as you wish. As a pilot, it’s the place to find all your virtual airlines. Just one login, one password, you enjoy, we take care of everything! And it’s free!

DigitalCrew Features

DigitalCrew has all the basic features, including a dashboard, logbook and integrated route database. But it also has other more unique features such as events, a leaderboard and much more. Create your account and discover by yourself!

View More →

DigitalCrew Team

DigitalCrew Admin

IFC Username Position
@Stan7 CEO & Co-Founder
@Teized COO & Co-Founder

DigitalCrew Support Team

IFC Username Position
@AceCorba Head Support Manager
@G_Captain Support Manager
@Ryan_15 Support Manager

Update Logs
Version Date New Features
v1.1 2023-09-01T22:00:00Z ROTW, Live Map, User Verification
v1.2 2023-09-19T22:00:00Z Transfer hours
v1.3 2023-09-26T22:00:00Z Rank up webhook, File PIREP btn on Routes page
v1.4 2023-10-30T23:00:00Z PIREP Status (Beta), Better paginator support, 30 days statistics period, Light/Dark operator logo, PIREP pilot & admin comments, Ability to delete PIREP
v1.4.1 2023-10-31T23:00:00Z Operator (and logo) in PIREP webhook, Sort pending pireps oldest to newest, Rankup webhook fix
v1.4.2 2024-01-13T23:00:00Z Search by flight number on routes, Delete routes by groups on admin panel, Edit routes

DW-about

DigitalWeb gives you a modern, customisable website for your VA, free of charge. Hosting is also free and provided by DigitalWeb.

How does it works?

Step 1
Submit your request here. Please ensure that your VA uses DigitalCrew as its crew center. Upon sending, you will be contacted within 48 hours on the IFC.

Step 2
We invite you into the DigitalWeb server and ask you to provide us with the necessary information so that our team can create your website.

Note: For designs, you can create a DigitalDesign ticket to request them if necessary.

Step 3
Our team will create your site with the chosen template and it will be hosted by DigitalWeb at the end.

Step 4 (Optional)
As soon as you need changes on it, let us know and we’ll do them as soon as possible.

Note: Please be patient and respectful towards our team, this is entirely voluntary and unpaid.

DigitalWeb Team

DigitalWeb Developer Team

IFC Username Position
@Teized Leader
@G_Captain Developer
@Stan7 Developer

DigitalWeb Support Team

IFC Username Position
@Baba Support Manager
@AceCorba Support Manager

DD-ABOUT

DigitalDesign allows you to get the designs you want and imagine for your VA. This service is only reserved for VAs using DigitalCrew as their crew centre.

How does it works?

Step 1
Join DigitalCrew server (link on our website).

Step 2
Create a DigitalDesign ticket and explain what you want.

Step 3
Our team will send you the designs as soon as possible.

Note: Please be patient and respectful towards our team, this is entirely voluntary and unpaid.

DigitalWeb Team

DigitalDesign Team

IFC Username Position
@Teized Head Designer
@XY_MAGIC Designer

DigitalCrew Group © 2024. All rights reserved.

18 Likes

WOW - this looks incredible! Great job!

7 Likes

Well done guys 👏

4 Likes

Olá everyone,

I just had to drop a note to say how proud I am to be Support Manager of both DigitalCrew and DigitalWeb. As someone who also uses both services, I’m blown away by the professionalism and talent of everyone involved. Just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for making everything run so smoothly.

Cheers,
Carlos Sousa - DigitalCrew and DigitalWeb Support Manager

6 Likes

The moment I chose DigitalCrew as GAFs new Crew Centre, I knew it was the right choice. The dedication of the Staff team is unmatched, and I am proud to now be a member of that team as a Support Manager alongside @Carlos_Sousa

Excellent work with the rebranding DigitalCrew!

3 Likes

This looks really neat :) Good job!

3 Likes

We are very happy to use DigitalCrew as Air Europa’s Crew Centre. We were very unsure about changing crew centres from AirTable to DigitalCrew, however, it was worth it! DigitalCrew has a variety of features, all of which are pretty cool! If you haven’t already had a look at there website, then we recommend you have a look.

Keep up the great work DigitalCrew Team! You’ve done a great job at developing a very unique and creative crew centre.

2 Likes

I am so proud to be a developer of Digital Web. Harmony environments, swift support and friendly members impressed me a lot. Great team produces great products, I really recommend people using Digital Web and Digital Crew.

2 Likes

I’m very happy to be part of the team and guys you can be proud of yourselves. The work accomplished is just crazy and the rendering is absolutely magnificent 😍

3 Likes

looks really great! I’m looking forward to use this at VA

3 Likes

Discover

DigitalCrew | DigitalCrew Login

Introducing Discover

Today we are introducing our brand new feature called “Discover”. It’s a space that you can access on the home page to see all the IFVARB Approved VAs using DigitalCrew and apply to them if you wish to. It will allow you to search the VAs made for you based on the region you are looking for.

From an admin point of view, you can access these applications in your Discover Dashboard in the settings section to accept or reject people who have applied with Discover. You can also configure a description in your VA Settings as well as a webhook to be more attractive.

We hope you like this latest addition!

5 Likes

dc-banner

We’re looking for new staff!

DigitalCrew is currently looking for new support manager(s). After the recent departure of one of our staff members and with the constant increase in the number of support tickets, we need motivated people to help us and our customers.

Here are the requirements for applying:
Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.

• Must be at least 16 years old.
  • Have a good level of English.
  • Be patient, polite and always willing to help.
  • Be active and motivated.
  • Use DigitalCrew regularly and have an account for a few months (optional).

Application Form

Don’t hesitate to join our Discord Server and open a support ticket if you have any questions about this position.

2 Likes

dcall

DigitalDesign & Web | Staff Applications Open

DigitalDesign & Web are currently looking for new staff members!

Designer at DigitalDesign
• Handle customer requests for banner designs, logos, threads,…

More information and requirements below:
Application Link →

Developer at DigitalWeb
• Create websites based on ready-made templates.

More information and requirements below:
Application Link →

We highly encourage you to apply if you are interested, if you are hesitating please feel free to DM me for any doubts or questions.

Applications are expected to close on Sunday April 21 at 1200z.

4 Likes

@Teized doing @Teized activities per usual. Great work on this project my man.

2 Likes

I wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks for to Digital Crew team for providing our VA with an amazing Crew Center. Their professionalism, expertise, and dedication ensured smooth operations and seamless operation for our crew members. We truly appreciate your support in keeping our operations running efficiently. Looking forward to continued collaboration!

Best regards,

McKnight
Chairman | Discover Virtual

5 Likes

Hey,

I’m working on a VA and have a question about Digital Crew: Can pilots still log PIREPs if we don’t have the routes section set up? We have a database already, so we don’t need to use the feature.

Thanks so much!

Hey!

Yes, it’s possible :)

1 Like

can you watch replays of your flights? if not can you please add that thanks

and also if you do UAE7MY does it turn on the app as EK420?

Hey, this is something we can’t do for now due to limitations with the IF api, sorry.

1 Like