Probably just did my most difficult approach in Infinite Flight, with winds gusting to 27 knots from the side and visibility only 2 miles. You do all of that in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains. That’s KGUC in Denver, Colorado.
If you want to try:
- Depart runway 33 from KASE (never use runway 15 for departures!)
- Turn 50 degrees left and continue climbing until you reach 16000 feet
- After reaching 16000, execute a left turn towards your destination
- Fly overhead at KGUC while descending to 9500 feet
- Enter right downwind runway 06 (ignore that it is marked with red color, that’t the safest approach)
- Maintain 9500 feet until you are established on the localizer. The airport is at 7800 feet.