difference VO's & VA's

Hello,
lately i’ve been wondering what exactly the difference is between virtual airlines and virtual organisations. Bc last time that i did some research i saw that virtual organisations are also a group of pilots (most of them) that organise events for their pilots and are one group.

if there is someone out here who could explain what exactly the difference is between both, i would rlly appreciate it! (-;

Scroll up and the info will be right there

1 Like

Virtual Airlines are based on airlines
Organizations are groups

1 Like

Just to be a bit more specific:

What is a virtual airline/organisation? - A Definition

A virtual organisation (VO) is a dedicated hobby organisation that uses the Infinite Flight Simulator to model the real-world operations of an airline or group. Alternatively, the group may be an original one created to serve a need in the community.

This can include “ground school” training programs, event groups, flying clubs, and ATC groups as well as training flights to help provide further experience as well as to extend the skills of members.

Brought to you by the topic linked by @J2S above.

3 Likes

@J2S @RotorGuy @Thomas_G
Thanks guys, i understand now!

2 Likes

Anytime. Any other information, that you might be looking for, regarding IFVARB stuff, can be found in the pinned topics in the #live:va category. Have a great day :)

1 Like

Thanks everyone! ✈️