DIEGO11’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

hello I recently completed my written exam for IFATC. Now the next thing is the practical one. I would be grateful if you could come in to support me practice before my test. see you there!

I will be training at least 3 weeks, so if you wanna help me i will keep this post updated with schedule and airports :)

2 Likes

Hello!

Your title is wrong, the correct way to format it would be:

DIEGO11’s ATC Tracking Thread - [OPEN] @ Airport ICAO.

I am coming down in a bit!

Edit: just realised you’re opening at 1800Z, which means it’s too late for me :(

1 Like

No problem. Thx for the title edit!

1 Like

MMUN open (2150Z - 2250Z) Rwy12R in use. Feel free to join 😁
[CLOSED]

MMUN open (2040Z - 2210Z) Rwy 12’s in use. [CLOSED]

Feel free to join! 😁

Coming in now

1 Like

Thank you!

Nice work! Only point is that in my G/A, you should instructed me to extend upwind (to avoid the GA in front) and he could continue his pattern, no damage done tho. Best of luck with IFATC training ;)

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your time! Have a good day!

1 Like

Thanks for the great service at MMUN. The only thing I can add is watch out with the command “adjust speed to follow…” when you say it to a 737 following an xcub on short final. The 737 was already flying on its approach speed so he did not have much margin to decelerate.
For the rest nothing to add! 👍oo-lxv

1 Like

Guys MMUN open for training. Feel free to join (1550Z - 1620Z) :)

1 Like

I’m coming

1 Like

Awesome job today. Just to be super picky, exit runway command was given a little late at around 60kts, should’ve been more like 80. And, just to be safe, I would’ve done a 3000’ transition, but 2500’ was just fine for VFR purposes.

I don’t know how long you’ve been practicing, but you’ll be ready for IFATC in no time! If you would like, you can tag me and I’ll do my best to attend whenever possible!

Again, great job today!

1 Like

Thaks a lot for coming for one day more of my practice! This sunday will be my second atempt for the practical test. unfortunately I did not pass the first one because I was a little nervous hehe.
Thanks again!

1 Like

Ah, ok. Well at least now you know what to expect. On my practical, I was a tiny bit overwhelmed at first, but then my mind just went on autopilot (pun intended) and it all just came together for me. Having those extra days to practice will certainly make it much easier for you to pass. Like I said, if you want to tag me, that’s cool, I’d love to help more. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Guys i will be opening KVAD at 1530Z. Tomorrow is my test, pls come and do some t&g 😁. @Bmoney326 @Stef_Smet @nicopizarro @TheAviationGallery

1 Like

Now open guys!

I Can join for a while

2 Likes