Did infinite flight grow your interest into aviation or were you already into it?

Hey, i have been into aviation since i was 12 and that was when i found Infinite Flight and i am currently 17 so, have you already been interested into aviation or did coming across infinite flight grew your interest and love for aviation? Would love to hear from you guys. It has definitely kept my spark of aviation going strong!! Heh and its nice to meet everyone

3 Likes

I downloaded Infinite Flight because I was into aviation. I had been for about 6 years before that.

The app itself hasn’t really grown my interest, but this amazing community has.

10 Likes

Both. I was already into aviation but Infinite Flight grew my interest.

18 Likes

I’ve been interested in aviation ever since I was 4 or 5 years old. I’m 21 now, I am currently studying to become an airline pilot. I can only fly the smaller, propeller-driven aircraft as of now, it within about 3 years, I should be in the cockpit of a beautiful jet

Infinite flight hasn’t really increased my interest in aviation - before I got it, I was already taking the necessary steps toward becoming a real-world pilot. It has, however, reshaped and reconfirmed my interest. I’m not entirely sure why, though. It could be partially due to the diverse members within the IF Community. I love reading through the threads on the forums and getting a glimpse into each individuals’ personal perspective on aviation. I think one of the big reasons I love Infinite Flight so much, and why it has reconfirmed my love for the skies, is because there are countless opportunities to grow within the community and on the app, and improve your flying skills. There are Grade levels to work through, plenty of organizations to join, virtual airlines with realistic structures and flight operations, and plenty of fun planes to take out and test your skills on.

I also love that I’m able to share my passion and knowledge in the aviation field with other people through IF.

So I guess, simply put, Infinite Flight has totally confirmed my love for flight. It didn’t spark it, because I have loved it for nearly two decades, but it has definitely helped me love it more!

5 Likes

Got into aviation once my dad showed me his astonishing model aircraft collection. I was around 3 and I remember I always played with the Airfrance A380 because it was the biggest.

5 Likes

I downloaded Infinite Flight to play for fun, which grew my interest for aviation.

2 Likes

I played infinite flight for fun at first then to troll people but that was boring and very bad. I later learned everything i could to be as professional as I could and applied it to IF and then it sparked lots of interest.

2 Likes

I have to share that infinite flight really grew my passion to aviation.
I’m now at the point of applying for a course in aviation operations for college.

3 Likes

Definitely IF played a huge role in increasing my interest in aviation. Before I started flying on IF, I was curious about planes and loved traveling in general but didn’t think much about it.

2 Likes

I was already into it, I think…

27 Likes

At the age of 8, aboard an easyJet flight, I was sat behind the wing of an a319, watching the wings on landing. I remember being amazed by what I saw and became gripped by aviation. I flew on multiple aircraft types and my interest only strengthened with age.
Due to personal health issues, I had to abandon my dream of becoming a pilot. I had pretty much given up on the dream of aircraft and spent a year trying to find my way. I spoke to an RAF official in the hope that I would be able to join them and do aircraft engineering and repair. My dreams, were sadly crushed again due to medical reasons. He recommended that I try applying for local colleges and abroad to try find a way I could make my second dream a reality.
Currently doing engineering at college
It was around this time I had discovered IF, the realisation that I could fly whenever I wanted when I wanted brought so much joy back into me.
I feel that IF brought back my burning passion for aviation where so many others had killed it.
The quote that describes this journey is said perfectly by Thomas Edison: "I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work"
Bit of a long story, but I felt it would be good to share the experience.
Kiro out

6 Likes

My father was a hobby pilot and we always tested out some simulators, I wasn’t into aviation though. Until I found Infinite Flight and I totally got into I aviation. I started a YouTube channel in october-november which has a nice community now! I am so glad that i found Infinite Flight on the appstore…

3 Likes

I loved aviation since I was born, and always will do! =D

2 Likes

It grew it… dramatically, and without the community, I wouldn’t have any of the aviation knowledge I have today

2 Likes

I wasn’t very interested in aviation before I got Infinite Flight. I was interested enough in it that I wanted a flight sim.
IF and this community has definitely grown my interest in aviation.

2 Likes

Indeed the community has awesome and great people i agree with you man

2 Likes

Coool cause same here man

1 Like

I only knew a few things aviation before IF came in and completely 2.0’ed my aviation mind.

3 Likes

Wow!! Love your life experience man, im still working on the path towards being a commercial pilot and i for one agree it is a long path to take but infinite flight together with the community definitely helped along the way, and all the best for your future in aviation man!!

2 Likes

Coooll!! What really fascinated me was when i went to the airport at the age which i realised how magnificent these beast are, that can fly so gracefully thou its size

1 Like