Did Air Force One get Stolen!?

(photo cred to Chesapeake Marine)
Yes this is a very very real picture, we must ask who or what is behind this evil idea of stealing Air Force One!?

Okay well no one stole it, This Boeing 747 is now a museum piece, it’s part of the “My Air Force One” exhibit in National Harbor, Maryland!

This 747 is a rebuild of the actual Air Force One VC25A which is known to transport the President of the United States.

46 Likes

That’s not something you see everyday. A 747 getting ferried around like a car. Also where do you find all this cool stuff

16 Likes

Hold on, hold on. I have so many questions right now.

10 Likes

… Facebook lol

9 Likes

I’m going to be honest, I thought it was in the middle of a desert at first and my initial thought was “oh crap. AF1 got hijacked and the president is being held ransom” 😂

7 Likes

It’s alright were all a little confused on why we have airplanes on boats and not on another top of other airplane.😂 I have more than 100 questions running through my head

5 Likes

Nice clickbait boi, you genuinely scared me lmao

11 Likes

Clickbaited 😡

38 Likes

hehe gotta like me ;)

4 Likes

That’s ummm…interesting to say the least

1 Like

I seriously thought AF1 got stolen and was like WHAT!?, only to be clickbaited.

I don’t remember seeing AF1 ferried in a brage like that though

y u do this to us :c
8 Likes

Yeah I know right! 😂😂One of the hundreds of questions I have is how did they get a full sized boieng 747 on a ship

1 Like

I would like the FDS badge of “Great clickbaite of 2018”

1 Like

And why isn’t that ship capsizing 😂😂

They pulled that Dreamliner right up to the edge of the water and just dumped it on. It should be sinking yes but look at Bees they shouldn’t be flying 😂

3 Likes

Ya dirty trickery! @anon93248082

You must be one of those youtubers with the misleading titles 🤔🤣😂 Imagine sailing with that beauty on the deck - would have the time of my life

2 Likes

LOL I don’t youtube I IFC ;)

2 Likes

Well, physics that’s why! 😉

But to answer your question it’s because of weight and density.

1 Like

I…I don’t know where to begin asking questions. I mean its a nice remodel of the actual aircraft. Thats all I can actually handle before going to philosophical

2 Likes

It’s legal for mods to bypass the 20 character rule? 😆
Lmao, I got click baited as well

1 Like