DiamondGaming4’s ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

Hello IFC. Incase you couldn’t tell, this is where I will post my active TS1 ATC Operations. This is for me to improve my skills and maybe become IFATC someday. I will have NOTAMs in effect, and you can veiw them below. Please follow them and be a good role model for all of those non-IFC users. See you in the skies!

NOTAM

Status - Active
Airport - TNCM
Time Expected- Close at 2130
Station(s) - Tower
Landing Runway(s) - 10
Takeoff Runways(s)- 10
Pattern Work- Allowed
Weather- Wind at 14kn, few clouds
Remarks- None

Friendly criticism is accepted, feedback is appreciated, and traffic is desired. Thanks for stopping by!

4 Likes

Just opened up KORD tower and ground. Will be open for 30 mins.

1 Like

You should really consider allowing pattern work. You have 3 runways so it shouldn’t be too daunting. Juggling patterns with incoming craft will really sharpen your skills.

6 Likes

Close about 7 mins early due to mandatory chores. Thanks for heading out @Pinecone & @azeeuwnl!

2 Likes

Open at TNCM

1 Like

Ground and Tower open at KJAC on TS1!

Hey man! You did really good, I’ll go ahead and PM you somethings (links etc) that can help you even more with your ATC journey!

Cheers

1 Like

Open at PHNL

1 Like

I’m on my way, I should be there soon. I’ll be N428LA.

1 Like

Sorry, had to end unexpectedly. Hopefully I’ll be back.

1 Like

Just closed up. Thanks to everyone who came out!

Darn it! Sorry I couldn’t make it back. Maybe another time!

1 Like

All good. I’ll try to open another airport tomorrow!

1 Like

Open at LSZH!

I was Air Berlin 055, wish I could have stayed for pattern work but I’ve got an event in Innsbruck to fly to

1 Like

Just closed up. Thanks to everyone who came out!

2 Likes

Open at ESSA!

Just passed my written exam, getting geared up for the practical. Open now at KSJC!

Just closed up! Thanks for coming out everyone!

Open at RJTT