Diamond DA62

Bumping this beautiful little thing.

Infinite Flight needs this aircraft. Multi-engine piston for GA fliers is something that the sim is missing. Work yourself up mastering the 172 -> 208/930 -> this beautiful DA62.

1 Like

That is a nice plane

1 Like

Agreed, what’s nice about this plane is that it is a new type of aircraft for the sim.

1 Like

It is piston not turbo prop

Thank you sir.

at least the most plane 😉

What the æ

bae = bæ

It’s such a beautiful plane! I’m lucky enough to have flown a DA 20 in real life. This would be a great aircraft to see. I definitely see this aircraft coming to Infinite Flight in the future. You have my vote!

1 Like

Happy to see the votes start rolling in for this again.

It is nice to see interest pick up again.

1 Like

This plane is my favourite GA plane I hope it’s the next GA plane after the Xcub because it would be brilliant to cloud surf (when clouds come) and it’s multiengined

1 Like

I really like this airplane

1 Like

Exceptional.

1 Like

I learnt to fly in the DA40 which is an amazing trainer aircraft. The DA62 or really any diamond aircraft for that matter, would be a great choice to add to the infinite flight fleet

Voted! My cousin did his training for Cathay Pacific in Adelaide in this aircraft.

Yes Yes Yes! This folks is my dream aircraft of ownership! It’s an abosolutley Sexy aircraft🥵 It’s one of the safest and most efficient GA aircraft out there. The twin engines are actually better with fuel burn than SINGLE engine props! It also has a composite body:p We definitely need more props like this in IF…

https://www.diamondaircraft.com/en/private-pilots/aircraft/da62/overview/

2 Likes

Wow! That’s sooooo shiny! Awesome!

1 Like

LOVE THIS PLANE PLEASE ADD IT FOR THE SMALL COMMUNITY OF GA PILOTS!

I fly this plane IRL

2 Likes