Diagram KLAX

Some think like this?

2 Likes

@DS2001 I can’t connect the dot here Dylon. What was the original Topic?
Regards, Max Sends

Great. Nice diagram. What does it have to do with IF though…

Long live the DC-9!

@Maxmustang @Boeing707 He wants Taxiways markings and Ramp.😀😀😀 He doesn’t know much bout how things work in IF at the moment. Let him have experience people taking-off left, right and from behind. He will keep his mouth shut.😜

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@divebuddha @Boeing707 @GatwickGuy I use the Flips to include the Diagram and Approach Plates for every sortie my friends. I try to be as realistic as possible . IF does have its limitations but they take “Great Leaps Forward” with every change. I just hope I live long enough to see the vision come together. Regards, Max Sends

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know what this is. I am used to reading these maps for real world airport ops instead of sims. But just posting it and adding a small memo doesn’t make it relevant. If (s)he explained why (s)he uploaded it, then I would’t have anything to say.

Long live the DC-9!

@divebuddha, I"ve got a parachute bag full of “Stuff”, flight suits that don’t fit anymore, old Sectionals that belong in the museum. I even have my first E-6-B plotter, it still works but it’s paint free. I’m comfortable with the way things are going at some point it will settle down. Trash Haulers will use airways, maybe the slot system will be introduced and since the waypoints are “pretty” close SID/STARS routing so there’s no real reason why they should not be introduced., I saw some route suggestion on this post the other day that appeared to follow some real world standard routing. We’ll get there. The ATC Leadership team seem extremely competent, once they get the youngsters settled down and off the step in a defensive and protective posture they’ll become team players, human factor are hard to control when the players are volunteers. For me I see light down by the end of the tunnel. IF will be King in this little App world, there’s competition out there and market share is gonna drive this train. Just Sayin, Regards, Max Sends

1 Like

So I want to see it from the tower of you play infinite flight

If it means what I think you’re saying, then thank you for clarification.

Long live the DC-9!