DHL fleet

Welp, shot this beautiful thing-y at work…

The plane stand is quite BIG, compared to the picture itselves…

I think it is a A330, if I am correct…

3 Likes

I think it may be one of their 757’s

2 Likes

Thanks for correcting me, at work we have the A330, therefore the statement hahaha, sorry!

This needs to be in #real-world-aviation
Also you don’t have the required trust level to post in #real-world-aviation

2 Likes

He is not TL2 so we’re not supposed to change the category

@Menthesuphisth the #screenshots-and-videos is for in game pictures or videos only, not for anything else outside of IF

2 Likes

Can’t find that topic, therefore put it on screenshots and videos…

This is nice! Only if I worked there

1 Like

That is because you don’t have a high enough trust level yet

It’s not a topic it’s a category, if you press on it it will take you to the #real-world-aviation category but because your TL1 (Basic User) me and the other Regulars can’t move it for you. So just keep liking, posting, being active and following the community guidelines and you will be there in no time.

2 Likes

So what can I do about it? Hehe, I will then have to close this feed? Or?

This doesn’t belong in spotting. It’s a model plane.

You will just have to wait until your TL2 (Member) And Post it again but in the #real-world-aviation category.

Wow how is that so shiny? Also I’ve never seen that airline before!

1 Like

Lightning of the building and the way I made the picture hahaha… However, the quality of the picture is a little bit unfortunate hahaha :-P… The one which I took looks much better

DHL has a 82 fleets at the moment! DHL Aviation (kinda cargo airline) is a division of DHL Express. you can find them on Flightradar under code DHK (DO/QY)

1 Like

Your telling me you never saw a DHL before

2 Likes

Nope, is it a US airline?

Yes yes it is it’s a cargo airline

DHL is headquartered in Germany, not the USA.

2 Likes

Oh yeahhhhh I’m retarded

1 Like

No I understand his confusion. DHL was founded in CA, USA. However was bought by Deutsche Post. dhl Express is just a division of Deutsche Post DHL group

1 Like