DHL Express Virtual | Simply Delivering Excellence | Official 2022-23 Thread

Its really been rough getting our CC back up. It should be up soon though.

2 Likes

Announcement

Hello everyone!

We’re glad to announce that we will be launching our Crew Center tonight. We know it’s been a while that it’s been down, but it’s been quite challenging to get it back up with some issues along the way, but now we’re ready!

We’d also like to announce that we have opened a new application process. Pilots will have to apply on a new application form, and once they join, they must complete one pattern around EDDP.

Thanks all for your patience during the past few months, and once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Apply Now

2 Likes

Update

The Crew Center is now officially launched. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Looks awesome, if I had pro I would join immediately. I do recommend for the Europe route LEMD to LPPR and it’s a real route. D-ALEQ - Boeing 757-2Q8(PCF) - DHL - Flightradar24

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I have sent the route over to our routes manager to add it 😉

Skye
DHL Express Virtual CEO

3 Likes

One Year Anniversary

On November 9, 2021, we were approved by the IFVARB to begin operations as a Virtual Airline.

I’d like to thank you all for a wonderful year of this Virtual Airline. It has been amazing so far! We’ve accomplished so many amazing stuff, which we could never accomplish without you all being here.

Secondly, I’d like to thank @AviationChampion so much for what he has done. He founded this amazing Virtual Airline. Without him, DHL Express Virtual wouldn’t even be a thing. Along with AviationChampion, I’d like to thank our staff. They help our VA operations running smoothly, and make this place an enjoyable place for all. Thank you @Andrew_Calvin, @Rob_Shore, @Michigan_Aviation, @Haydentheavgeek, @Planemaster1230, @ryanairlanding, and @Albatross_Prince. Along with our event leader volunteers @AndrewGraham, @ButterAllDay, @AviatorRyan, and @ILIKEFOOD.

Apply Now

3 Likes

Keep it going, Skye! I love what DHLV has become!

2 Likes

Thanks alot, Champ!

1 Like

hi DHLV how we doin

1 Like

Island Hopping

We love flying our Cessna 208 around the islands in the Caribbean. In this flight, @skye, @AndrewGraham, and @ILIKEFOOD had a group flight heading from TKPN-TNCM, which was about 30 minutes with some amazing scenery along the way.

5 Likes

Crew Center Down

Our Crew Center is currently down.

We have our data saved, so it shouldn’t take too long for it to come back up. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience and we are working assiduously to get it back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just tried to apply but then realised your crew center is down! Will defo try apply again when it’s back up. Great thread also guys 🧡

Kind regards,

Kyle H

Vice President | Ryanair Virtual

Hey there!

We are actually still accepting applicants, but our crewcenter won’t be functional. You can apply here . Hope to see you soon!

ryanairlanding
DHLV Chief Community Officer

3 Likes

Thank you! Clicked the join link on the thread and it brought me to some other website so I assumed I couldn’t.

Love the name also, Ryanair Lander 👀

If you hit the “Join Us” button it should lead you to the google form. The messages up saying apply here are outdated so that might be the issue.

Edit: Found the issue, fixed

Thanks lol

See you soon!
ryanairlanding

2 Likes

Just applied! Thanks again

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead and process applications now.

3 Likes

We are thrilled to be one of your partners. Thank you! ~ Adam R., Executive Vice President, Network Operations, UVAL

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! We’re glad to be one of your codeshares

ryanairlanding

2 Likes