DHL Express Virtual Presents: Hong Kong Madness!

Hong Kong Madness Main Banner

We Are Back!

It has been a few months since we last did an event and here we are, back at it again! This time, we decided to host an event at Hong Kong International Airport, there will be no gate assignments so feel free to fly any route and spawn/park at any gate you’d like.

Airport: VHHH - Hong Kong International
Date and Time: 2022-08-27T06:00:00Z (Lasts All Day)
Server: Expert Server

No Ideas On What Route To Fly? Well, fear not, we listed some routes from/to Hong Kong that we highly recommend you fly during the event (according to the ATC Schedule).

VHHH to WMKK (Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur)

Aircraft: Malaysia Airlines B738, Cathay Pacific A359, Cathay Pacific B77W, Airasia A320
Flight Time: 3:50
Cruise Altitude: 36000ft
Flight Plan: VHHH ALLEY EPDOS ENBOK EPKAL EGEMU EXOTO VEPAM KARAN SOSPA PTH RUTIT ELSAS CN VIGEN BITOD IGARI IKUKO VKR GUNBO MATSU WMKK

VNKT to VHHH (Kathmandu to Hong Kong)

Aircraft: Cathay Pacific A333, Nepal Airlines B752
Flight Time: 4:40
Cruise Altitude: 37000ft
Flight Plan: VNKT TUMLI MECHI BBD OPIMO DUKUM GGT VENUM KKU IIM HL 2500N/09600E 2500N/09700E 2500N/09800E 2500N/09900E 2500N/10000E DONEN ALALA GULOT IDPUG ATOLO LXI ADBAG MEPAN BSE DUDIT LBN IGPOX BIPOP AVPAM GYA VHHH

WMKK to VHHH (Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong)

Aircraft: Malaysia Airlines B738, Cathay Pacific A359, Cathay Pacific B77W, Airasia A320
Flight Time: 4:05
Cruise Altitude: 35000ft
Flight Plan: WMKK MATSU GUNBO VKR IKUKO IGARI BITOD BIBAN ANHOA BITIS TSN KADUM PATMA BMT NOBID PCA ASUKU BUNTA LENKO IKELA IDOSI CH VHHH

VHHH to VTBS (Hong Kong to Bangkok)

Aircraft: Cathay Pacific A359, Cathay Pacific B77W, Thai Airways B772, Emirates B77W, KLM B77W, DHL B77F, Southern Air B77F
Flight Time: 2:50
Cruise Altitude: 38000ft
Flight Plan: VHHH CH SIKOU SAMAS ASSAD XONUS DONGI VILAO SAV ROT KRT BKK VTBS

VTBS to VHHH (Bangkok to Hong Kong)

Aircraft: Cathay Pacific A359, Cathay Pacific B77W, Thai Airways B772, Emirates B77W, KLM B77W, DHL B77F, Southern Air B77F
Flight Time: 2:50
Cruise Altitude: 37000ft
Flight Plan: VTBS BKK KRT ROT SAV VILAO DONGI XONUS ASSAD SAMAS SIKOU CH VHHH

VHHH to VNKT (Hong Kong to Kathmandu)

Aircraft: Cathay Pacific A333, Nepal Airlines B752
Flight Time: 4:45
Cruise Altitude: 40000ft
Flight Plan: VHHH GYA AVPAM BIPOP ATLAT LBN LBN DUDIT BSE BSE MEPAN ADBAG LXI IGRID XSJ IDPUG GULOT BUBSU 2500N/10000E 2500N/09900E 2500N/09800E 2500N/09700E 2500N/09600E HL IIM KKU VENUM GGT DUKUM OPIMO BBD MECHI TUMLI VNKT

Note: You don’t necessarily have to fly one of the routes listed above, they are just suggestions.

• There are no gate assignments for this event which means that you won’t have to reserve a gate and you may fly any route you’d like during the event.

• Stay Professional at all times.

• If ATC aren’t present, please use UNICOM professionally.

• Use ATC properly. If you need help, check out the Infinite Flight User Guide.

• If you receive a violation(s), please do not blame us. You may try to appeal them by PMing @appeals.

Are you interested in applying to join DHL Express Virtual? You can begin applying by clicking here and following the application instructions. All requirements can be located on our thread which is linked on our VA account profile. Thank you for flying with us, we look forward to seeing you!

25 Likes

Not sure if this has already been noticed but just thought you might want to change the dropdown name since it is for the wrong route. (edit, sorry didnt explain right initially)

2 Likes

Thanks for noticing it then immediately telling me, will fix it right away!

2 Likes

No worries! Hong Kong is my Local airport so I just wanted to help make sure the thread was perfect to show off this amazing city! ;). If you want to have max realism myself and someone else wrote a Hong Kong Airport Guide, including taxiway and runway usage I learnt while I worked at HKIA (pre third runway!). I will be sure to stop by! Thank you for choosing HK, enjoy the event!

3 Likes

definitely joining this one

Love this! Makes it much more accessible for anyone to join without having to worry about and decide on a route beforehand 😍

4 Likes

Looking forward to this!

5 Likes

Lets gooo it’s now an official event!

4 Likes

This may seem like a silly question, but does it matter what livery I have since this is a VA event?

4 Likes

You may bring any livery!

5 Likes

ill join i guess

5 Likes

We’re looking forward to this event!

Let’s have some fun!

4 Likes

As a pilot in DHLV I am probably gonna join this!

4 Likes

Event In Less Than A Week!

The event is in less than a week! We can’t wait! 🎉

8 Likes

If nothing comes up then ill definitely be coming

5 Likes

POV: you’re waiting for this to get pinned globally

3 Likes

I can’t wait ;)

2 Likes

I’m 100% gonna be there. It’s gonna be great!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Less than a day until the event! Looking forward to it!!

4 Likes