DHL Express Virtual Presents: Delivering Excellence For One Year @ EDDP

Join Us | Our Thread

Airport: EDDP | Leipzig/Halle Airport
Time: 0400Z
Date: Wednesday, November 9
Server: Expert

There are no gate assignments for this event. You may fly wherever you would like! However, here are some route suggestions!

Leipzig - East Midlands

Enjoy a hub to hub flight from Leipzig to East Midlands in our very beautiful 777F. This flight lasts about and hour and takes you over some amazing scenery.

Leipzig - Hong Kong

This is one of our favorite overnights at DHLV. Leipzig to Hong Kong takes you on a 10 hour long haul onboard our wonderful 777F. The approach into Hong Kong is absolutely stunning, and we’re sure you’ll enjoy this one.

Frankfurt - Leipzig

Frankfurt to Leipzig is a short flight that lasts about 30 minutes. This route is flown once again in our wonderful 777F.

Los Angeles - Leipzig

This overnight flight takes you on a 10 hour flight going from Los Angeles, over the Atlantic, and into Europe. It’s once again an amazing flight using the 777F, and has some amazing scenery on arrival into Leipzig.

Airport Frequency Controller
EDDP ATIS -
EDDP Ground -
EDDP Tower -
EDDP Approach -
EDDP Departure -

If you are interested in ATC, you may comment with the frequency you would like.

Be professional at all times.

We are not responsible for any violations that you may receive at this event. If you do receive a violation and you think you were not supposed to get it, contact @appeals.

If there is no ATC online, use UNICOM professionally.

We’d love to have you join our Virtual Airline! To find out more visit here. If you would like to apply, tap the button below!

DHL Express Virtual is a virtual airline exclusively for the Infinite Flight platform. We have no affiliation with DHL Express or any subsidiary. All DHL Express trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or displayed on this site remain the property of DHL Express.
© 2022 DHL Express Virtual
Graphics - @skye
11 Likes

Excited for this! Definitely joining

2 Likes

See you there

3 Likes

Very excited!

1 Like

Will join if lm home in time

3 Likes

Expect a G-SWAA or in this case DHL 917VA to rank up on this flight!

4 Likes

Sure, I´ll be there

1 Like

Cargo rocks!
Happy birthday and have fun and success tomorrow!
If we can arrange it, we’ll stop by…

On behalf of the whole team - RossiHB
CEO AeroLogicVA

6 Likes

Expect Air India 747 also🙂

3 Likes

It is always me lol

3 Likes

@DHLExpressVirtual can I please do a flyover when the event starts?
I may not be able to do it today bat maybe tomorrow

3 Likes

the event starts tomorrow at 04:00 AM

3 Likes

got it thanks

3 Likes

Sounds good. Happy to see Air India 747 stopping by.

5 Likes

5am event :D

2 Likes

Lol. It lasts all day so feel free to come on anytime

2 Likes

Just realised haha. Only if I didn’t get a Level 3 violation (yes silly me) I would join XD

1 Like

💀

Well I guess next time haha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.