DFW Spotting Collection October 2017

Greeting IFC Members,

This Sunday (10-15-17) I was at Founders Plaza @ DFW Airport, it was a rare North Flow day to expect some new angles in the below pictures. Some interesting catches included N916AN American 737 with Reno Air Retro livery and The US Airways Heritage livery on an A321

Before the Pictures lets Take Care of Some Business

Please note that all my pictures are copyrighted so contact me if you’d like to reuse them

I’m primarily use Instagram and post daily on my main account @dfwaviationphotography so please check out and follow me

Please also Check Out the Dallas Spotters Instagram Account which consists of myself and other DFW area based spotters

I am also on JetPhotos and I have 2 pics currently in their database and hope to get many more in the coming months

Also Check Out my Last Spotting Thread

Time for the Pictures!!

![20F93393-E9A1-4F21-912E-415627C32064|690x388](upload://qo5xShTv9Yp8kAajFFDDwb0wwNy.jpeg)

Constructive Criticism and Feedback is always welcome and greatly appreciated

Again please check me out on all the social media outlets listed above.

Thanks and Enjoy
@Boeing777x

22 Likes

Wow, amazing photos above! I especially love the shots of the beautiful Amazon Prime 767-300F. Must be more beautiful to see it in person. :)

2 Likes

Wow, those are actually really nice - you seem to have got the colours spot on! Love the Amazon 767… @JRRaviation , go ham ;)

1 Like

Nice shots! DFW is an amazing airport

2 Likes

Founders Plaza is a pristine spotting location. I went there back in February. Actually, you probably don’t remember this, but you’re the one who told me about it in the first place. I definitely want to go back; it was amazing.

1 Like

Thanks for refreshing my memory I do remember chatting with you in DM and talking about Founders glad all of y’all like the pics

1 Like

Amazon Prime Air’s & the Maddog’s are the coolest!

1 Like

Do you mean the Prime Air 767?

Indeed I did, I have no idea why I put American…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.