Device preference

Hello Team, Can you please suggest us that which iOS & Android device is perfectly suitable to run IF without lagging or crash. My observation in long haul flight is that more than 9 hrs is creating crash but even in short haul A359 has problem and game start lagging after 1-2 hrs flight. Currently I’m using ipad 6th generation.
Please looking for suggestions and solutions.

1 Like

Known IOS issue: App keep crashing after 19.4 update

2 Likes

New version of the post above

2 Likes

I used to fly with my iPhone 7 Plus, and it was a great phone. As far as I can remember the app only crashed a few times. For short to medium hauls it can easily run graphics on high, but for long hauls, medium graphics are the best. It can handle high traffic areas pretty well, with an occasional lag spike here and there.

1 Like

I have the same ipad and same problem. Ive sorted this out by putting aircraft to low in the “live” part of the settings, lowering the graphics (although it works fine even with high graphics) and changing to a camera that isnt within the cockpit if using a350 or a320 or whatever aircraft has love cockpit since that tends to make it crash (try using the outside views like the wing view)

1 Like

Thanks bro…

1 Like

I change all my settings to low on long haul & turn anti aliasing off. Using the atc tower camera view and point to the sky has helped me so far! Device was cold all night as well!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.