Device performance

Yes. From the Graphics settings select “Limit Frame Rate” to limit your fps output.

1 Like

oh yeah i have all of that to low, everything is on low regarding graphics settings

Try turning down the aircraft count on live?
To none if low doesn’t work

1 Like

im just testing in solo mode

Okay. So make sure you have anti aliasing off?

its probably just how old my device is anyway, im probably the only one on IF with the oldest device :(

And it also sucks seeing everyone with 21.1 and im stuck here with 20.3 CRIES

Try testing with planes with no live cockpit, since those load better on old devices
That was my experience back when I had quite an old device

Yeah, the 767 runs smooth as butter

1 Like

Since those newer aircraft even in 20.3 (777 757 etc) needs higher performance loads.

1 Like

Next do the 787, it’s the boundary between old and new.

1 Like

:( rip to me, im even thinking about leaving IF because of this, also because im jealous of everyone else using 21.1 and me using 20.3

the the 787 is smooth as well!!

1 Like

Yes that was exactly the same for me back then.

1 Like

and i just wish the live cockpits like the 757, a350, a320, etc… were as smooth as the non reworked cockpits

so i could have a better experience with Infinite Flight instead of the not very pleasant experience with my old device lmao

Hi @ybtl.aviation , that particular model of Tab A shipped with only a quad core processor and 1/2GB ram. It’s stuck on 32bit software also which doesn’t help it’s performance, and is stuck on android 6/7. It’s about the minimum recommended to run the simulator.

Besides lowering your settings, you can’t magic extra performance out of the device. A custom ROM may potentially improve the performance slightly, but that’s not something that is easily done for most people.

As the simulator evolves and improves, unfortunately older devices are beginning to become unsupported. An upgrade might be something worth looking at, even a second hand phone or tablet from 2017/18 will give you a better experience.

3 Likes

yeah, im thinking of getting the Tab A7

I would avoid the Tab A7 as it’s currently also locked on 20.3 due to it having 32bit software. I would check on the forum, or ask on This thread and we can let you know if the device is supported.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.