Device Memory mesage

Devices varie between 1 and 10Gb of RAM, thats why 1024 seems a little crazy; )
The screen Resolution on a I pad mini 2 is 1024x768, maybe thats where you got the number from?

1 Like

ho okey, so yeah it’s 10Gb (10,24 Gb)

Sorry to tell you, but I am pretty sure there isn’t a I pad mini with 10Gigs of RAM…

1 Like

The device comes in 4 storage settings - 16, 32, 64, and 128 GB. Go to Settings > Device > Storage.

1 Like

To learn about the difference between device storage and RAM, please see this link:

The iPad Mini 2 uses Apple’s A5 processor, which has 512mb of RAM (~0.5 GB).

1 Like

I’m sorry so, I going to look for it

1 Like

Just before a long haul or after many flights, clear scenery cache and fully restart your device with IF closed… Should help for long flights

1 Like

here is an sscreeshot of The mesage (the last I recived) before it begun to freez and crash to a dark screen

yeah I did this, whit also an other way to clean other prossesing apps on it
I’ve read a topic to kill that mesage weeks ago, but it still happened

Mine is a 32 GB

Yea because it’s a warning and if you get it you’re game will crash soon is basically what happens… Your device is getting older and doesn’t have the recommended RAM i believe… Recommended is 1gb you have half that so

1 Like

Ahhh ok ok, I only have 1 year with that tablet
So my RAM is decreasing right?
What should I do ?

There’s nothing really you can do… Just avoid long hauls really, restart device before a flight, and clean scenery cache, that’s all that can be done really

1 Like

Hey, as I’ve stated previously, IF is a huge app to operate on a device with little storage. I used to have this device and If you want this problem to be solved. I would recommend making sure you have at least 3-5gigs of space left or looking for a new device.

1 Like

hum okey so
I also did an ORD-FRA yesterday, and I didn’t get that message at or, I wasn’t recodring at that moment

Okay thx so
I will look for a new one when able

Yes,
I would recommend checking out this thread as it provides you with information on which device is best for IF and what may be in your price range. Device Compatibility Thread (19.1) - Built By Us For You!

3 Likes

Thank you again

1 Like

No back ground apps running ideally either

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.