strong textWhy does IF keep crashing. 4 times in past 3 days losing me valuable flying time. I am using Samsung Galexy S7edge with ios 7
That doesn’t make sense… you are using iOS operating system on an android ?
S7 edge with IOS? I guess that’s the problem…
Try clearing your RAM, delete unused apps to make space etc…
otherwise contact a staff member.
Maybe i got that wrpng. Thanks for pointing it out. I know its the latest
Am down to bearest of apps and know I have sufficient space. Will monitor and will contacy support if necessary. Think I sent that message out of frustration. Will contact support if it continues. Thanks anyway
Thank you for contacting support! First, don’t panic. We want to help you have the best experience possible. Most issues like slow performance, “lagging”, or crashes are minor and easily resolved. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory available. 1GB is the recommended amount.
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight.
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally.
- Disable active add or message blocking apps.
- Don’t install unapproved apps.
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device.
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps like Freedom or LuckyPatcher. They won’t work and can cause problems that aren’t supported.
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device.
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs.
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower “Show aircraft count live” setting.
- Lower Aircraft or Water graphics setting.
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!
Huhu 40 MB left on my Air 2… still works like a charm
Thanks Misha. Will do.
That’s why it’s a recommended amount and not set in stone. There are a load of variables in addition to that to consider.
I think @MishaCamp is referring to the amount of RAM and not storage. Even though, having a couple of hundred MB storage free is a good idea for swap RAM and such.
Do you mean Android Firmware such as Jelly bean or Kit Kat??
It seem it is a launcher
It is unable flash your Android phones to run ios
PLEASE TAKE A SCREENSHOT TO SUPPORT THE QUOTE
I had this too, download a ram cleaner ( I use clean master, free) and use the phone boost tool on it and that should help. Use it everytime before starting infinite flight
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.