Ever since I got the new hot fix my device has been crashing constantly nothing has changed with my device. I have restarted it multiple times and storage isn’t a issue it was working perfectly for me before I got that hot fix when I deleted the app and redownloaded it to get it. I am running the correct graphics capable for my device as well… 😬
Have you tried:
- Turn Limit Frame Rate ON (box should be ticked) if you notice that your device tends to heat up or if you are experiencing lag. A device that heats up too much is more likely to suffer performance degradation which could lead to lag and app crashes.
- Infinite Flight doesn’t take up a specific amount of storage, it can change depending on the area you’re flying in etc. We therefore recommend that you always have at least 1GB of storage available on your device.
- Before longer flights, it is advised to reboot your device and close any apps running in the background to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.
- Disable active ad or message blocking apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
- Lower the Rendering Resolution setting
- Lower the Rendering Quality setting
- Disable Anti Aliasing
General iOS tips:
- One great thing to do before launching Infinite Flight, is to perform a soft restart of the device. This is a quick and reliable way of making sure your device is operating at peak efficiency. This is done by holding down the power/lock button until you see “Slide to power off”. Then hold down the home button until you’re returned to the home screen. For iOS devices without a Home button, a restart is recommended as the soft restart feature does not exist on those.
- Make sure you don’t have “Low power mode” on your iPhone. If you have, the battery icon in the top right corner is yellow. This can be deactivated from Settings -> Battery, or from “Control Center” depending on how you have it set up. Having “Low power mode” enabled while using Infinite Flight could result in a performance degradation.
Note : This is not the same as “Low power mode” in Infinite Flight. This is a device function.
But I have done all of this
Have you updated to the latest IOS firmware?
Yes downloaded it yesterday
Just to confirm anti aliasing is off right?
Yeah that’s off when I get close to the runway at LA just crashes all of sudden twice in a row and I have done device restarts…
Odd. Does this happen only at LAX?
It’s seems to be working now this can be closed thanks for the help I restarted my modem and it seems to be just my connection not being steady it’s working now. @Chatta290