Device Compatibility Thread- Built By Us For You!

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (32 GB)

Device: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (32 GB)
Rendering Quality: Low
Rendering Resolution: Low
Texture quality: Low
Anti-Aliasing: Off
Limit framerate: On
Airplane count: Low
GeekBench Scores: 859 / 3892
Notes: 32 GB / 3 GB version. Runs at around 20 FPS with medium traffic, goes to 5-10 with heavy traffic. Smooth while cruising.

Zenfone 4

Device : Zenfone 4
Chipset : Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
CPU : Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
GPU : Adreno 512
Memory : 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
Rendering Quality : High
Rendering Resolution : Low
Texture quality : High
Anti-Aliasing : On
Limit framerate : On
Airplane count : Very High
Notes : Its a great device for Infinite Flight, it is powerful enough to fly in busy airports (sometimes it lags a bit, so I turn off anti-aliasing).

How can I add Zenfone 4 in the post?

Heya dude,
I appreciate the post. Sorry for the delay, I’m currently working on some formatting and intend to have it finished later tonight.
Your patience is appreciated!
Thanks

Device : Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Rendering Resolution : High
Limit framerate : Off
GeekBench Scores : 2377, 8319
Notes : Runs flawlessly and looks absolutely stunning.

Third Consecutive IF app crash

Just a quick note to users, I’m currently working on a couple of formatting issues and am looking to add some more information to each device in the following days, sorry for the delay in adding new devices to the list, i will have them added as soon as possible:
You help me help you so your patience is appreciated as always!

Change Log 2.0

Currently, images have been added to each device. I feel this improves the overall aesthetic and gives users an idea about the device, and how it looks. New devices and more information will be added soon!

After a couple of messages, I’ve fixed the formatting issues that were present in this thread earlier. I have put many hours into this so I hope you all enjoy it and find it informative again!

Thanks for puting my device on the list ^^ But you put the picture of the Zenfone 4 Selfie. This is the picture of the Zenfone 4:

Excellent, thanks for letting me know, I’ll edit that for you now!

If anyone can check out and test drive any newer lower priced 64 bit Android tablets and leave their recommendations it would be appreciated !

Hey @Kirito_77 the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 comes with 16 GB and runs IF smoothly without any problems. Also, it allows you to watch YouTube or browse through the IFC at the same time while on the IF screen, without crashing !

That’s brilliant, any chance you’d be able to list the device with the specifications as per the formatting above? Otherwise I’ll do it tomorrow as it’s late now. Cheers!

Device : Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7
Texture quality : Medium
GeekBench Scores : 731,3654
Notes : Allows for smooth flights and great screenshots of your flight !

Device : iPad 6.Generation (2018) 9.7
GeekBench Scores : 3464/5890
Battery: 8827mAh
Notes : Tested it on iOS 11.4.1 and on 12.0 Beta
Runs perfectly fine. No issues with it. I would recommend buy the 128gb model because the 32gb is not enough.
SX355

I have an iPad mini 4 and it works quite well but is prone to freezing if you don’t refresh it after a flight and is also quite prone to overheating

If 32 gigs of storage is not enough for an Eyepad then l doubt if 16 gigs is enough for the Samsung !

I have a question bout the Pixel C, the tablet got a Tegra x1 soc with 4 active cores . my device is rooted so i could check the FPS and sometimes they drop really …iam worried cuse it gets really hot even on stock or on custom !

i want to know from someone who really understand the materia if there is any trick with root permission to improve frames and keep the device cooler, cuse the tegra x1 soc should handle IF more easy.

Apple & Samsung are two completely different brands with different softwares… Infact, 16 GB is more than the storage IF needs on my device. IF optimizes 3.70 GB because my subscription has ended as of today and I always clear my device & IF scenery cache to save space. Also, backing up photos & deleting unused apps works as well.

Yeah you can use 16gb but you need to always look out for saving space. It would be annoying for me.