Device Compatibility Thread- Built By Us For You!

tru, not trying to come on hard. I use the ipad pro as my portable laptop when I travel in the US so other people might have uses for it.

2 Likes

What can the s8 + perform in the new update?

I bought iPhone XS Max All Settings in High?

If it can’t run it all high, you’ve got a problem with your device 😉

Just be wary of overheating and short battery life

Thank you! That’s what I wanted to know:D

My Device : Nokia 8
Graphics : Ludicrous
Anti-Alaising : ON
Texture : High
Airplane Count : Very High
Limit FPS :On
Notes : Device barely lags with very busy airports. Can Buy used as cheap as 159 GBP
Single Core 1789
Multi Core 6511

The asus zenephone 4 is compatible or no

you know you can go to Ludicrous. The a12 is more than capable of handling it

Can someone add this under S10+

I did it all but the system won’t allow it. I think the max character limit has been reached.

1 Like

Hey guys I’m consider buying a google pixel slate, is it recommended? And is it even supported by IF?

Hey guys sorry for the lack of update here, I’m currently working on the new updated version of the thread, though visually not much is changing 🤫

If anyone wishes to add a new device, or update to the new graphics settings, please let me know here.

Hey bro, I was going to do the same thing and then scored myself a pixel C 🤫

In terms of the compatibility, the slate does natively support Android apps, as the software is modified to be able to run them, however it essentially is an emulation process.

Depending on which model of the slate you choose will most likely determine how well it runs the simulator. I’d recommend asking around if anyone has one before you get it 😀

1 Like

My device: iPhone XS
Limit FPS : I turn it on and off depending on where I am
Notes : Doesn’t usually lag. Works really well with lots of traffic.

1 Like

My Device : Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch
Limit FPS :On
Notes : Device doesn’t lag with background apps open. Can be bought brand new for as low as $250 USD on eBay.

1 Like

There is a mistake with the iPad mini 2 it says iOS 11.0 when it can run iOS 12.2, I do know that WWDC 2019 is just around the corner and I’m pretty sure that the iPad mini 2 will not be supported by iOS 13.0

The devices are listed with whatever the poster is using, not what they are max supported to 🙂

1 Like

Oh okay didn’t know that.

Forgive me if this is the wrong question for this thread, I am curious about data usage? Say I want to fly on my phone (on an unlimited cellular network) while away from my iPad at home. Is there a figure on how much data a flight uses? If I do a flight from EGLL-KFJK is there such thing as a “ballpark” figure?

1 Like

Unless you go and try to buy one of the more expensive i5 or i7 processors, I doubt your going to get very good performance at all. Unless you really hate iOS for some reason, for IF, you’ll get a better price and performance with literally any modern iPad. Even any Android tablet. Just, whatever you get, not this.