Device Compatibility Thread- Built By Us For You!

Device : IPad 2
Rendering Quality :Medium
Rendering Resolution Medium
Texture quality :Low
Anti-Aliasing : On
Limit framerate : On
Airplane count : Medium
GeekBench Scores :Single Core:340 Dual Core:586
Notes : Infinite Flight App crashing happens very often.
I probably have the oldest ipad that is used for IF in IFC.
Please note that airplane count is from pre-global.

How did you get global to run on an iPad 2, when it requires iOS 10 or newer?

The iPad 2 is no longer supported by Infinite Flight and Online has been disabled for the older version as well.

1 Like

@Daniel_Cerritos Older versions of IF. And I fly solo only when i use my IPad 2.

1 Like

I appreciate the effort… However this compatibility thread is only for devices that support global… Nice to see the iPad 2 still running though 😃

2 Likes

Device : Asus Zenfone 3
Rendering Quality : High
Rendering Resolution: High
Texture quality : High
Limit framerate : On
Airplane count : Medium
GeekBench Scores :Single Core:881 Dual Core: 4370
Notes :IF doesn’'t lag a lot on this device. Haven’t experienced an app crash since I bought this phone.

1 Like

I’ll have a regular add this to the list for you, nice to see another ZenFone in the mix 🙃

May a regular add this?

Device Details

Device : Google Pixel 2 (NOT XL)

Rendering Quality : High

Rendering Resolution : High

Texture quality : High

Limit framerate : Off

Airplane count : Very High

GeekBench Scores : 1826, 6073

Notes: Runs super smooth with Infinite Flight. Phone does get hot when doing flights, but not super hot. Otherwise, it’s the perfect phone to run IF on.

1 Like

Could this be added as a top notch device. Thank you.

Device: Honor view 20
Rendering Quality: High
Texture Quality: High
Anti-Aliasing: On
Limit Framerate: Off
Airplane Count: Very High
GeekBench Scores: 3343, 9932
Antutu Benchmark scores: 305599 (second powerful phone under the new s10 series.)
Notes: This is currently the best 2019 flagship phone for its price. It costs £499 for the 6gb ram and 128gb storage version which I am currently using. It utilises the kirin 980 chip which can be found on other powerful phones like the mate 20 Pro and can be compared to the s10s snapdragon 855. It is also the first phone to use the new pin hole camera technology just like the new s10 where the display takes up most of the screen. In terms of infinite flight and gaming in general, it runs flawlessly with no lag whatsoever. It will never ever get hot during intense gaming, it may get a bit warm but never hot due to its liquid cooling system.

1 Like

it should be up to infinite flight to solve it as its a third party.

If the issue is with the screen, that’s less down to Infinite Flight. Apps can’t really fix dodgy panels, that’s down more to the manufacturer.

Many phones and tablets have substantially darker displays than others 🙃

1 Like

Thanks for the info on the phone.

I’m looking into maybe buying it😉

1 Like

It really is a great phone.

Infinite Flight can’t do anything about screen burn in, that’s just something that comes along with OLED and AMOLED panels. It’s not Infinite Flight’s job to deal with that, the same as it’s not Infinite Flight’s problem if you drop your phone while you have the app open.

2 Likes

Device: Xiaomi Pocophone F1
Rendering Quality: High
Texture Quality: High
Limit Framerate: Off
Airplane Count: Very High
GeekBench Scores: 2046/ 7520
Notes: Incredible performance from an around 300€ phone, i definitely recommend it even though it is almost a year old. It has never crashed, or gotten hot thanks to its liquid cooling.

2 Likes
need help on Tablet info

yeet my friend plays IF on that phone. Great device if you want something less then 500$. Sucks it doesn’t support 4gLTE. Let’s see how the S10 compares but that will win no matter what because Samsung

1 Like

Yea I have a small spot with burn in due to the sun being at that spot for many hours durning my flight. But if I lower my brightness down a lot, it reduces the chance of a burn.

Here is the info @Yan_Ramos1

1 Like

Thank you very much for the comment, I felt very confident.

1 Like

Can someone add this for me?

Rendering Quality: Ludicrous
Rendering Resolution: Highest WQHD+
Texture quality: High
Limit framerate: Off
Aircraft Count: Very High
GeekBench Scores: 10,732/ 5,648
Notes: This device is insane, with the highest possible settings available the Galaxy S10+ outperforms the previous S9+ I used for Infinite Flight.
Current issue right now though is the inability to use the entire screen since the hole punch camera does block the throttle - I’m sure the developers will work a fix for this!

1 Like

Is it worth the investment to choose the Galaxy Tab S4 over the S3 as far as IF is concerned if l want my next tab to be technologically current enough for the next several years …and @Kirito_77 how much better is it’s chipset and overall general performance with it’s onboard OEM OS