Device Compatibility Thread 22.3 - Built By Us For You!

Well you know what, it may not be as handy as 11" tablets but honestly, it’s fine. After that, I advise to be helped by a support, the Samsung case for example. Because it helps a lot ! But it’s a pleasure of fluidity, and no more problem with the HUD, we can get rid of it. You can see perfectly the cockpit hahaha…
And without zooming !
It’s the best with the Ipad Pro 12.9"
@tunamkol

1 Like

I’m considering replacing my old Ipad with one of these. How’s the battery drain?

1 Like

About average I would say. It’s not great, but the battery won’t run out very quickly either.

My current ipad won’t even hold charge while plugged in so that sounds like quite the upgrade

1 Like

I have the 45W charger, and honestly, it charges really fast. 1h30 maximum.
And another advantage with Samsung devices is that when you play a game, and you don’t touch the screen for a while, the screen turns off but keeps the game in the background.
And it works perfectly with IF!
I’m up to several hundred flights with this now.
And with the amoled screen, turned off, it conserves the battery pretty well during the flights.

M2 iPad Pro (11)

Hardware : iPad Pro M2 (11inch), 8GB RAM

Rendering Quality : High
3D Object Density : High
Rendering Resolution : High
Texture quality : High
Anti-Aliasing : On
Framerate : 60FPS
Airplane count : Very High

Notes: Absolute beast of a machine. M1 is already an overkill for the iPad lineup, so the M2 is even more mind-blowing. Runs at maximum settings.

Screen is also very bright and nice. However not much of a big difference over the previous model.