Device Compatibility Thread 20.1 - Built By Us For You!

Whats the best device that is IOS that can run IF MAX settings for 2-400$ that doesn’t heat up. Some thing better than an iPhone 6s . I use an iPhone 6s and on long haul flight the device heats up and turns so hot.

iPad 8th generation ;) also the iPad Mini but that is $399

1 Like

iPad mini 5 £400

2 Likes

iPad mini 5 would be my recommendation as well

2 Likes

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had IF performance information for the 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" that launched in March of 2020. I am upgrading my current 2017 iPad Pro 12.9" to this, and I was wondering. If not, I guess I could add it once I receive my shipment?

Also, how do you transfer IF account information from one device to another? I am assuming that since it is linked with the google account and community account that all data goes along with that, but I want to make sure.

I don’t have that device, but I can guarantee you it will run it extremely smooth at Max graphics. One of the strongest devices out there. It is like a computer.

As your account is linked with google, if you press “Log in with Google” once you get your new device, and enter the correct email, you should be able to access your IF account.

1 Like

German!? I am from Germany

I don’t know much of it really 😳

Also interesting you replied to a comment whilst I was active from 10 months ago 😅😂

Yeah pretty random, I stopped reading there the last time I was in this thread 😅

1 Like

I just got the S20 FE 5G Snapdragon 865. Did a first live flight this morning and it really is fluid. Landed in EGCC with some aircrafts around, tower came on whilst I was on short final , but it all felt like I was on solo.
All settings maxxed out, perfect flluidity.
I would never have hoped for such a leap in quality from my dear old S8+.

1 Like

Quick question regarding the iPhone X. I play on all low settings, with A-A off, but my device is super laggy on solo too. It’s almost unplayable. The frame rate seems to be very low at around 5-10.

This is also happening on any aircraft, I tried to turn on and off frame rate limit and nothing/ My WiFi and Cellular are both doing really well. It’s come to the point where I tried a Factory Restart and nothing.

1 Like

iPhone X runs well on IF strange.