Development of Iraq's airports

Iraq’s airports should always be developed. We always see the development of countries around the world, but Iraq does not have any development on its airports … such as Basra International Airport {ORMM}, Sulaymaniyah Airport {ORCU} , Najaf Airport and Erbil Airport {ORER} … Please look at this topic and develop it as soon as possible … Thank you🇮🇶♥️

3 Likes

Hey! The IFAET (Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team) edits airports that they choose, when they want to. They don’t take requests, but I’m sure that someone will see this and take note for a future edit :)

Welcome to the community as well!

1 Like

This one should be in next airport & nav update, so stay tuned.

And this one is in the works currently.

4 Likes

Hi there!

I’m currently working through the Iranian airports. I’ll see if I can gives some love to Iraq’s airports sometime in the future. Thanks!

– ECoops123, Airport Editing Supervisor

4 Likes

Najaf Airport is non-existent in IF, but its airspace is actually there…

1 Like

Airspaces aren’t related to the airports in game (they come from different sources). As said above by Tsumia this airport should be seen in game sometime in the near future.

1 Like

Yeah I know the airspaces are from Navblue but its up to the IFAET for the airports

1 Like

And also @Capt.Yousif.Al-iraqi welcome to the community, feel free to PM me if you have any questions

1 Like

ORAA
ORAT
ORBD
ORBI
ORMM

5 out of 18 available 1 in work, more then a quart and soon a third available, not that bad. Only two missing completly.

1 Like

Does Najaf count? since its a iraq airport and its not in the game

@GameBoy_KIRB it’s in the database and should be added somewhat soon. There are tons of missing airports that are slowly being added.

oh cool thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.