Developers

@Laura I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I will never understand why people are such pricks and aren’t able to understand the true value behind something such as Infinite Flight and someone such as yourself. Even though I’m an iOS user and have to wait a bit longer, I don’t mind. I see it as people ensuring that iOS users get the best quality anyone could ask for. I just wish others would see it my way. I absolutely love infinite flight (I’ve avctually gotten 5 of my friends to start playing it, THEY’RE HOOKED!). Thank you so much for all you do and all you are. You and the Devs Rock! Keep up the awesome work at FDS!

P.S.-You’re beautiful the way you are and don’t let anyone ever tell you differently. Remember, even when you feel like all the odds are against you and no one around you seems to like you or want to help you, airplanes takeoff into the wind! For me, being gay is tough. But I can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like to be transgender. With all the love and support from my heart, you’re amazing. Don’t ever give up or walk away from anything.

20 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.