Detroit Flyout Poll

Greetings IFC! I will be hosting a Detroit Flyout sometime soon and I was wondering if y’all wanted to give input for which Sunday it will be held on. Thanks!

Note: Event will be held at 1900Z.

Vote for which date!
  • Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
  • Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
  • Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021

0 voters

Make sure to check out the Tropical Flyout coming up in a few weeks, too!

2 Likes

Also everyone, if you have any routes that you want to see in this flyout, please let me know.

1 Like

Voted.
No Sunday 14th Feb 2021 - out of question obvs😂

1 Like

Lol. I’ll be in Colorado then.

1 Like

YES another Detroit flyout! cant wait

1 Like

If I can make it, I would love to do a Delta flight to Amsterdam!

Sweet! I’ll make sure to remember that and save you the slot :)

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait! I have wanted to do that flight for a while now. Simply Aviation did an amazing trip report on it.

1 Like

Well I’m excited that ur excited :)

2 Likes

Greetings IFC. Happy Saturday afternoon/evening (or Sunday morning)! I hope everyone had a great day/night of flying. Make sure to drop a vote for your preferred date for the upcoming Detroit Flyout! It will be a very fun event. Thanks!

About 2 more hours left to vote!!! Last chance to decide the date for The Detroit Flyout!

Looks like Feb. 7 won! The event thread will hopefully be up by tomorrow. Thanks for voting :)

Greetings IFC. An update on the event thread, I was pretty much done and was going to post it this morning, except when I opened it this morning, 75% of my work was gone. I hope to have it up late tonight (Eastern Time). Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Finally!! Someone is hosting an event in my home state and favorite airport! It seems like there are rarely any events hosted at KDTW or the State of Michigan in general and I’m glad one is finally being hosted. I sadly can’t attend because I don’t have access to the Expert server, but I look forward to seeing the screenshots of the event! Have a great day everyone!

DetroitAviationHD

1 Like

What are ur stats? You could honestly get there in a couple of days if you try.

The event thread has been posted! Reserve your gate before it’s taken!